how long do you last?????

drug

here we go...i knew i'd post this poll sometime out of sheer boredom, since i'm sure someone has already done it. but i'm curious as hell to know how people manage with time all over the world.

as i've said, elapsed time for bombs and throwups doesn't count. i want to hear how long it takes you to paint a PIECE, that is to say not a silver piece and not a block letter piece.

this is not aimed at sayin "hey you paint your pieces in one hour you suck" or anything of the sort.....i wish myself i had places to stay an hour in to do wild shit, but as we all know, your train style depends on your yard....(and yes, on your can control too)

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krowteN

45 minutes....1 hour max for color pieces. 2 tone pieces 15-20 minutes max...thats no bullshit.

it dosent matter how chill or not chill the spot is. i just come prepared and i dont treat it like a fuckin art show. spreadin paint out all over the ground and stepping back to look at my piece after every line.

just paint for christs sake.

Originally posted by krowteN

45 minutes....1 hour max for color pieces. 2 tone pieces 15-20 minutes max...thats no bullshit.

it dosent matter how chill or not chill the spot is. i just come prepared and i dont treat it like a fuckin art show. spreadin paint out all over the ground and stepping back to look at my piece after every line.

just paint for christs sake.

hahah.. man. what is up with the spreading the paint all around on the ground shit? What if you have to leave in a hurry? there goes all the paint. and the shit is fucked for ever.

I can spend all night at most of "my" spots. dusk till dawn basically. but i like to get in and out as quick as i can. why take 2 hours doing something that should only take 30 minutes? that gives me and 1 1/2 more to paint..

then theres always hitting a train thats stopped for a minute.

It really sucks when you are just about done filling in the 3-d and that bitch starts rolling out.. Try painting while jogging slowly. Nope! Doesnt work well..

I could be in my yard for hours if i wanted, But usually dont!I have a few different spots and they all vary!I keep track of what freights are going where and when.this usually keeps me on track and know what cars are on there way out and whats on the way in!Pay attention to a yrd and you will have a way more productive freight year!:)

Guest FlamingHobo

i could not imagine spending 2 hours on one piece...that's just not something i'd want to do....i paint my pieces in about 28 minutes...

Guest cheesecurd

I spent 2 hours last night and it felt great. it's all about slapping like 30 layers on that shit. step back, admire something, tap the bottle and twist the cap, do something half artsy so you don't feel hollow after doing like a whole slew of shit. and then I did one in 20 minutes cause the front went through and the temprature dropped 15 degrees in 15 minutes.

graffiti writing got me into meterology

i spent 1 hour and 15 min not that i was watching the time or anything ...but if your doing 3 pieces with quality colors ...3 colors or more and then not including the flicking of the pieces which by the way its done after your done not to heat the place up from all the flashing at night... id say i did pretty good... ohh and not to mention the 5 min to smoke an L before getting the outlines going...............:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

i just hate it when the hot water runs out before i finish;)

in the shower is a good idea.........but it tends to water down the

flavor of the panties i shove in my mouth and suck on.......:nut:

• 2 weeks later...

the longest i have spent at my spot is 7.5 hours.... a couple of 12 packs..... 7 heads.... its all good.... i have dipped out because of gettin rolled up on but 9 out of 10 times life is good to me.... i think half of the trick is that you need to make sure that you are the only one hittin it.... whatever it takes!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by dignan

in the shower is a good idea.........but it tends to water down the

flavor of the panties i shove in my mouth and suck on.......:nut:

hmmmmmm..thats was a problem for me too. now i just use thongs and they fit all the way in my mouth so i can keep it closed. breathing out of my nose and trying to smell the panties was a challenge at first but ive gotten used to it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived