How Lens came up

Gunm

Last night I went on a mission to my sweet spot and sure enough, there was a fantastic layup. No sooner do I hop down in between two rows of car carriers than I see a very large shape laying right in the middle of the tracks.

"Please don't be a body, please don't be a human head." rings in my head as i cautiously approached.

I kicked it and as my eyes adjusted, it turned out to be a very large backpack with 20 full cans of montana paint inside! I looked up and down the tracks for a sign of anyone and just to be on the safe side, I melted back into the shadows and waited five minutes to see if any writers would materialize and claim their goods.

Five agonizing minutes in which beads of sweat cut little clean rivulets down my yard blackened face and no show of anyone. I went and grabbed the backpack and I made good my hasty exit through aisles of tagged out boxcars. Rust-flaked pieces glared down from boxcars at me like the eyes of a disapproving parent scolding a child for snitching sweets but I was not to be swayed from the goal of reaching my car parked a mile away.

Like an illegal santa high on dope, I vaulted the last section of track and scrambled down a gravel embankment almost stepping on a bloated opposum that looked ripe enough to burst wide open like a rotted pinata left to decy in the hot mexican sun.

I made it home, drank some black tea and went to bed. This morning woke up to a sight that was almost as good as two naked asian hotties in bed next to me: 20 cans of paint.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky bastard.

I once came across 15 beltons and ended up trading them for a jacket in one of many of my "no more painting/i quit" phases.

but a word of advice man, use those cans only for whats needed meaning only use them for things that require certain precision and colour, outlines and detail you do all montana peices they will be gone before you reach for your next fatcap....mix them up with your current stock and watch them last and last 20 goes a long way when used wisely, but you probably already know this right?

nice story too by the way.

Originally posted by slave_one

what does the dancing banana mean?

well his holding red arrows which indicate closed threads, i think because this thread breaks the "no graff content" rule.

although seeing as its in a hillarious gif form, i think it will slide? yeah?

a year or two ago, i'm in brooknam with an allstar 12oz line up.... mental invalid, beardo, johnny, secretagentx9, and i believe a couple more people, but i cant exactly remember.

so we're walking back from the bar catching tags, i look down at the curb and there are two cans of belton just sitting there. not thrown down, like there was some kind of chase, but just sitting there all nice and neat. not bombing colors at all either, like a peach and a lavender or something i think.

it was totally one of those WTF?! kind of things.

then we go back to S.Ax9's spot, destroy the bodega right next to his crib, and laugh as johnny does scratch tags on some guys rear view mirror, BACKWARDS....you know...so when the guy looks in it, it'll appear.....backwards.

awesome.

(that's my finding paint story)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

and laugh as johnny does scratch tags on some guys rear view mirror, BACKWARDS....you know...so when the guy looks in it, it'll appear.....backwards.

awesome.

(that's my finding paint story)

:lol:

I went with a friend to a yard once to do freights (I hate doing freights) when flashlights popped on and we were chased. Buddy left his digicam, cellphone, bag, and paint (including a couple of mine) there. We went back carrying big sticks within minutes to retrieve our shit, but that flashlight went off again, moving rapidly towards us.

We went back broad daylight next day and saw everything was packed up and hanging off the train we were hitting up. Nice person, but why the fuck wouldn’t they have just let it be known that they are not beast, or at least not shone the flashlight and let us be?

I fucking hate hitting freight trains, but I like looking at them.

ps - lucky you, lens :cool:

Originally posted by Devilush

awesome find lens!!!

i dont have any awesome finds as of late. but i do have a ton of montana paint that i was thinking of giving away since i dont paint anymore. i got the paint for free.

Fuck giving it away. If you got it all for free, thats a perfect excuse to go out and rock a couple of pieces for old times sake.

Originally posted by Vanity

so did you actually paint, or just take the cans and leave?

i found a full can of rusto once while bombin.. that's it though.

I took the cans and left. i had one of those midget cans of montana with me and I caught a couple tags on the way out but I was just interested in getting my ass out of there. No sense in looking a gift horse in the mouth

Originally posted by LENS

beads of sweat cut little clean rivulets down my yard blackened face

Rust-flaked pieces glared down from boxcars at me like the eyes of a disapproving parent scolding a child for snitching sweets

Like an illegal santa high on dope,

good use of the english language

Originally posted by LENS

Last night I went on a mission to my sweet spot and sure enough, there was a fantastic layup. No sooner do I hop down in between two rows of car carriers than I see a very large shape laying right in the middle of the tracks.

"Please don't be a body, please don't be a human head." rings in my head as i cautiously approached.

I kicked it and as my eyes adjusted, it turned out to be a very large backpack with 20 full cans of montana paint inside! I looked up and down the tracks for a sign of anyone and just to be on the safe side, I melted back into the shadows and waited five minutes to see if any writers would materialize and claim their goods.

Five agonizing minutes in which beads of sweat cut little clean rivulets down my yard blackened face and no show of anyone. I went and grabbed the backpack and I made good my hasty exit through aisles of tagged out boxcars. Rust-flaked pieces glared down from boxcars at me like the eyes of a disapproving parent scolding a child for snitching sweets but I was not to be swayed from the goal of reaching my car parked a mile away.

Like an illegal santa high on dope, I vaulted the last section of track and scrambled down a gravel embankment almost stepping on a bloated opposum that looked ripe enough to burst wide open like a rotted pinata left to decy in the hot mexican sun.

I made it home, drank some black tea and went to bed. This morning woke up to a sight that was almost as good as two naked asian hotties in bed next to me: 20 cans of paint.

http://gapd.com/MusicPhotosGI/GospelGangstaz01.jpg'>

"Damn LENS, yo ass done came up! But if any writers did come to get they shit, you should've still grabbed the cans and if they said somethin, then beat they ass LENS! Don't run from no punk-ass writaz! Nigga you a straight-up gangsta!"

Re: Re: How Lens came up

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

http://gapd.com/MusicPhotosGI/GospelGangstaz01.jpg'>

"Damn LENS, yo ass done came up! But if any writers did come to get they shit, you should've still grabbed the cans and if they said somethin, then beat they ass LENS! Don't run from no punk-ass writaz! Nigga you a straight-up gangsta!"

ha ha ha ha, theo rocks, this joke will never die.

Originally posted by Vanity

i actually found the manner of writing a bit pretentious.. so much so that i ended up skimming it.

my writing or theo's? I'll assume it's mine so allow me ask, what exactly about it that ytou found pretentious? I'm not pissed or anything, i just want some feedback.

I just thought it might be more interesting to write the events of last night as a suspenseful story rather than "yo, I came up on a fatr bag of paint while I was wrecking shop yo!"

but do tell vanity, I'm curious