How Lazy Are You? Part 2

ToyKillin567

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i pissed out side my window of my bedroom once as well.. the toilet is the next room over, just couldnt be fekt

when im sittin at the home computer, the phone rings, which is about 10cm's away from me, i leave for some one else to get

I'm so lazy i just through shit at the switch at night to turn my lights off rather than get out of bed.

I used to be so lazy i used to keep a wine bottle next to my bed to piss in late at night. To hell with going to the window.

When my gf comes to visit, she makes all the runs to the fridge to get food and beer for us in the morning.

Originally posted by S@T@N

I have a garbage can under my desk, but somehow, my desk always

seems to get coated with soda cans which usually stay there for about

a week.

so im not the only one.mine stay on there so long that my desk wood is starting to rot and wrinkle from the sweat of some of the cans abd bottles that sink into the wood

i'm so lazy I just sat through a episode of McGuyver in which he defused a bomb with a hockey ticket.... why does Louis Farrakahn look like a fried potato. He said "may god bless hip hop", gee now thats just sad.what is the world coming to? I should be doing something more productive right now but fuck it.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

too lazy to finish this se

hahaha

me, im trying to become less lazy. however i will still refuse to go out of my house unless im guarenteed a lift to whereevre.

next example: last week i ran out of smokes. i couldnt be arsed to go to the shop - at the bottom of my road so i went without.

Guest me IS cool

Damn I can relate to almost every post here.. aha

I'm so lazy that when I actually manage to do my laundry I don't fold it. It usually ends up on a chair... unfolded. I got all kinds of dishes on my desk, a jar pf peanut butter. So many dishes that can't even use my desk, and I haven't made my bed in like 4 months now.

:king:

the thought of all the food containers stacking up near my computer brings thoughts of rats running around so i usually keep that end of the mess in the trash can.. the papers and random stacks of "shit" on the other hand, thats a different story..

PS.. im so lazy that when i go to the bathroom, i dont go in the toilet cause its too much work lifting up the sink.. my friend taught me that its cool to go in the sink.

Archived