How Is Your Weekend So Far?

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its been going awsome.

I was on lockdown due to this monster of a bitter sister I live with, so the bitch took my keys and credit cards away. Fucking bitch. But I got it back last night, and i bounced to my boys house.

We drank some wild turkey, bacardi 151, and some 40z...... while i played on the guitar a bit with my boy.. then I tried to watch AI, but i wasent having it... so I crash out for a bit till early morning, then i came home. It was a nice night.

Today I have to clean my ride. It's so filthy damnit. We went to the lake like 2 weeks ago.... my boys and i boned out wet, on my leather seats. shitfuck. it's okay though. I will clean it today! I will probably hang out with them tonite also.. doing the same routine. Updates will come!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

smoked alot of weed on an emtpy stomach, then smoked lots of cigs after. almost passed out on some niggas doorstep, came home and ate eggo waffles and that was bomb....AND CHICKEN BAKE!!! SHIT THATS GOOD!! went to a football and looked at chicks, but didnt get any, got depressed and slept over at friends and watched fight club, woke up this morning, got yelled at by this peckerwood for spraying those foam guns all over his truck...mother fucker...my life sucks

Guest uncle-boy

mines just starting.

last night (fri.) i went to a live show of "da braddas" it was hilarious. then i went painting. yay.

this fine sat. morning i have cleaned the yard. my homie is home from college for the weekend, so hes comming over and were gonna go to sandy's.:cool:

had a party last night , was fashionably late coz my mates car tyre exploded , but hey, the fine ladies in the car made up for that . got to the party , most people were already pretty smashed , just chilled around , kicked some lame freestyles on the porch . it was pretty good , came home , watched some weird shit on tv , and now i have a nice little hangover. urg. today i should really get my shit together and make a bit of music and buy some much needed shit . meh

I'm at Cook Islands! Third stop on my trip around the world! yehaaw. So last night we went on this bar hopping thingy arranged by some Big woman calling herself Mama Josie. Got pretty drunk, got back to the beach-house, ate alot of bbq chips, and fell asleep.

Today i've been chilling out at the beach getting sunburnt, and did alot of sketches. Cook Islands is the most chilled out place I've ever been to.

Go There! Tomorrow all the people at the beach-house are getting together on the beach, making a huge fire, and have a barbeque.

mmm..life is good right about now.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yesterday: Working on a video, strip joints, bars, house parties, stun gun self-application contest. It was a tie between the three guys who dared to taze themselves in the balls. I was one of them. 20,000 volts of pleasure on my scrotum.

Today: A lot of eating, nintendo, more eating, and getting ready for more house party funness.

fri: went to my girls house. my mate picked up an oz. was interesting.

sat: went to some house party with sum random geezer spinning some old skool uk garage. got fucked. almost threw up outa my window

Guest tears*uno

goin good

friday night- chilled at the lady's house

saturday- went out bombin, found a nice new chill spot, slept

sunday...what to do what to do

Archived