How ironic, I'm self promoting.

actyourage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the fact that you write act. act1??act2?......nice. :scream: :scream: :scream: :spin: :loopy2: :clown: :stretch: :gaga: :lol: now i know what to name my kids. good name. good style. good ideas for pictures to post on 12ozprophet. hey maybe sometime we could hang out and share ideas on how to do graffiti in the streets and stuff like that. well, ill talk to you later man. good luck on your graffiti career and hopefully it will lead you to success.....you know, self promotion.

Originally posted by actyourage

A large part of graffiti is "self-promotion." For example, you all write your own names on some sort of public surfaces for others to come across. Can anyone argue that?

there is different level on 'self-promotion'

when its in the street its legit,cause its the rule of the game,but when you come home and post the shit you just did,its what it called 'real' self-promotion,it would have been more legit if a fan of you'd add post it..

true king

you cant hate on this guy i dont give a fuck, fool has been putting it down for to long being to low pro ...if you dont know then you dont even fucking matter cause you dont put work on lines..eat a dick trying to bad mouth the homie online bitch.

act1 boxstars rtd for prezzzzz!!!

im seriously tired of these internet fucks with theyre shit fuck all opinions thinking they matter to anyone you guys aint shit go do something

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

there is different level on 'self-promotion'

when its in the street its legit,cause its the rule of the game,but when you come home and post the shit you just did,its what it called 'real' self-promotion,it would have been more legit if a fan of you'd add post it..

oh but its 2004 and the dates on thiose flicks say 2003 so i guess he didnt just do it...secondy if you didnt wanna self promote maybe you should change your anme everytime you paint cause you dont need the credit your not tryiing to promote your name

Re: true king

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

you cant hate on this guy i dont give a fuck, fool has been putting it down for to long being to low pro ...if you dont know then you dont even fucking matter cause you dont put work on lines..eat a dick trying to bad mouth the homie online bitch.

act1 boxstars rtd for prezzzzz!!!

im seriously tired of these internet fucks with theyre shit fuck all opinions thinking they matter to anyone you guys aint shit go do something

omgt lik 2 tru it's lik u red mi mnd 4 the onlin intr omg

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

oh but its 2004 and the dates on thiose flicks say 2003 so i guess he didnt just do it...secondy if you didnt wanna self promote maybe you should change your anme everytime you paint cause you dont need the credit your not tryiing to promote your name

i was talking generaly about selfpromotion as a main concept,that was not toward this monkey!

then again,i dont give a fuck about the name,to me style is the name of the game..

Archived