Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How ironic, I'm self promoting.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by actyourage, Mar 7, 2004.

1. actyourage

actyourage Junior Member

2. actyourage

actyourage Junior Member

3. drunk penis

drunk penis Senior Member

why are you doing this?? are you desperate for attention?? why the fuck are you going to post a flick of something you did and stand in front of it?? pretty gay if you ask me.

4. actyourage

actyourage Junior Member

I'm not standing, I'm sort of kneeling.

5. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

Like it makes a difference:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. drunk penis

drunk penis Senior Member

i like the fact that you write act. act1??act2?......nice. :scream: :scream: :scream: :spin: :loopy2: :clown: :stretch: :gaga: :lol: now i know what to name my kids. good name. good style. good ideas for pictures to post on 12ozprophet. hey maybe sometime we could hang out and share ideas on how to do graffiti in the streets and stuff like that. well, ill talk to you later man. good luck on your graffiti career and hopefully it will lead you to success.....you know, self promotion.

7. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

hahaha,more PATHETIC than Ironic!!

8. actyourage

actyourage Junior Member

A large part of graffiti is "self-promotion." For example, you all write your own names on some sort of public surfaces for others to come across. Can anyone argue that?

9. Nic Thamaire

there is different level on 'self-promotion'
    when its in the street its legit,cause its the rule of the game,but when you come home and post the shit you just did,its what it called 'real' self-promotion,it would have been more legit if a fan of you'd add post it..

10. Nic Thamaire

i mean its quite different to advertissin his name by the street than self-prmoting it on the web..

11. BobbyNumonic

BobbyNumonic Member

is this you act??

[​IMG]

is this you, cuz it says act up at the top right corner.:confused: :confused:

12. BobbyNumonic

BobbyNumonic Member

wait tell me if this one works out...[​IMG]

13. adderall

adderall Elite Member

14. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

15. JuelzSantana

JuelzSantana Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: