HOW IN GODS NAME DO I GET AN ORIGINAL NINTENDO TO WORK ? ? ?

TEEHEEHEE

This fucking machine is giving me the shits, i can't get it right, surely one of you nutters on this board will know how ? ? ? will you ? ? ?

it's all plugged in fine and dandy but it's being an asshole and not working, GRRRRRR the red light's flashing at me GRRRR

what the frigging hell do it do ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what happened to mine was the game cartridges would not slide in and match the 'reader' part perfectly cuz of warp or something. anyways. open it up and put a little bit of a lift at the very back of the part where you slide your game in. tape, a notecard, something to push the game up tight w/ the 'reader' part. it worked on mine... .... then it fell off the table.

what ive been told is that the information stored within the grey cartridges has a "shelf life" something to do with a "battery" inside the chip. kind of like a car it can hold a charge and recharge itself when it is used.. but if its not used regularly it looses it charge.

i mean i think someone smart dumbed it down to explain it to me.. but they dumbed it down to molasses because i dont think it makes exact sense.

what i can take from it is this..

its finite.. the technology is old.. why dont you just download an emulator and play it on your computer.

-bobby

Originally posted by nomadawhat

blow on it!!! in the opening and on insertion side of the game cartride.

man i used to be a pro at that. I could make the carts whistle and could even play mary had a little lamb on em.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

find something big enough (but small enough too) that you can wedge between the top of the console and the game so that it pushes the game down more.

if that doesnt work then i dont know... because that's the only problem i ever had with mine.

exactly what he said just put the game you want to play in push it down stick another game over that one but dont slide it all the way in just like half way then start er up if it keeps flashing blow n do it over again

Guest cheesecurd

it's all about the blow, sliding it back once inserted to force the cart down farthest away from where it would be if you just jammed it in. and if that won't stay it's all about the doublestack. I seen some videogame guy take one apart, tighten the screws on the springloaded thingy, wipe some shit off with an alchohol swab and charge come schmuck 15 bucks back in the day. dude was happy as hell too.

and to the kid that could play mary had a little lamb, lemme know when you run for president and I'll go door to door in my neighboorhood.

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

what does the light mean if it's flashing ?

Your NES is bunk - thats what it means - now take it back to the yardsale you got it from..(or thrift store - though they dont do refunds)

Try Blowing in the cartridge...I used to always have that problem with Excite Bike..And Mike Tyson's Punchout - BLINK MOTHER FUCKER _ BLINK!

Buy some dustoff...Open it up and make it clean - you probably just have some dust bunnies chillin - causing bad connections..

Archived