Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HOW IN GODS NAME DO I GET AN ORIGINAL NINTENDO TO WORK ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TEEHEEHEE, Apr 18, 2003.

1. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

This fucking machine is giving me the shits, i can't get it right, surely one of you nutters on this board will know how ? ? ? will you ? ? ?

it's all plugged in fine and dandy but it's being an asshole and not working, GRRRRRR the red light's flashing at me GRRRR

what the frigging hell do it do ?

2. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

FUCK OFF MISTER I GET SEX, NINTENDO 64 RICH MOTHERFUCKER.

3. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

FUCK OFF MISTER I'M GREEK I GET GREEK SEX, NINTENDO 64 RICH GREEK, DIRTY RICH GREEK MOTHERFUCKER GREEK MOTHERFUCKER

fucking happy now. . . now answer the question or fuckoff.

4. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

what happened to mine was the game cartridges would not slide in and match the 'reader' part perfectly cuz of warp or something. anyways. open it up and put a little bit of a lift at the very back of the part where you slide your game in. tape, a notecard, something to push the game up tight w/ the 'reader' part. it worked on mine... .... then it fell off the table.

5. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

what does the light mean if it's flashing ?

Thank you SkyDancer666.

no thank you R. Heydrich

6. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

fuck off you silly fucknuckle i've got you on block and i don't want to know what you have to say, it's probably some dumbass payout anyhow.

7. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

what ive been told is that the information stored within the grey cartridges has a "shelf life" something to do with a "battery" inside the chip. kind of like a car it can hold a charge and recharge itself when it is used.. but if its not used regularly it looses it charge.

i mean i think someone smart dumbed it down to explain it to me.. but they dumbed it down to molasses because i dont think it makes exact sense.

what i can take from it is this..

its finite.. the technology is old.. why dont you just download an emulator and play it on your computer.

-bobby

8. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

because it was free, i found it nurtured it, BROUGHT IT INTO MY HOUSE and it repays me somehow. . . i hope.

9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

blow on it!!! in the opening and on insertion side of the game cartride.

10. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Maybe it was free because it was broken?

11. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

man i used to be a pro at that. I could make the carts whistle and could even play mary had a little lamb on em.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

find something big enough (but small enough too) that you can wedge between the top of the console and the game so that it pushes the game down more.

if that doesnt work then i dont know... because that's the only problem i ever had with mine.

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

get a cartidge cleaner thing...do not use alcohol to clean it thats fucks em up beyond repair....if that doesn't work try poppin it opena nd looking for bad connections or water damage or anything of that nature.

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

mabey its not connected to the tv right

15. sect one

sect one Elite Member

exactly what he said just put the game you want to play in push it down stick another game over that one but dont slide it all the way in just like half way then start er up if it keeps flashing blow n do it over again