Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How I could just Kill a Man

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SpyD, Dec 8, 2005.

1. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Alright, I was watchin CSI or somthin today and they we're just commin up with some crazy ass evidence, like "the fingerprint left on the bottom of the left side of the table has DNA" or some shit, and I figured that with the advances in forensics, it would be pretty hard to get away with murder. So how would you go about killing someone (HYPOTHETICALY)?

We've come up with using an icicle to stab em or somthin...

THOUGHTS

2. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

That show makes it look impossible to kill anyone, icicle might work, but they might has scientists that can go back in time and re freeze the ice and get your prints. Dunno. TV is strange.

3. TuffGuy

TuffGuy New Jack

that show is fucked, they would use that all that ferensics and sscienctific shit if like the president was killed, thats about it. if the timing was right, like doing a fill on the street, and i shot someone dead in the head on the street and took the subway 3 minuits later, no one would catch me/ or you

4. TuffGuy

TuffGuy New Jack

p.s ive been drinking, and i havent posted in years, but when i look at my post.. whats up with that warn meter?

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

just commit the murder in a small town with minamally funded law enforcement.

make sure no one sees you

wear a disguise anyways

leave no witnesses

wear gloves

then torch all your clothes

wash in amonia

move far away

keep your mouth shut

6. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I think cacash was reading a book about techniques for killing people a while ago, so ask that fool for the specific information. Plus, he's a cop.

7. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

bash his head against a wall repeatedly.. sure, you might get caught, but man, ide definately give you a hige five after you washed your hands

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

PMB is up early as hell...

And I can't give away my secrets, because say I do have a great idea, and then I post it here... bam evidence.

I'm not killing anyone though.... not today.... not on purpose.

9. shesmyheroin

shesmyheroin Member

um duh, you hire someone with secret powers to do it with their minds. no finger prints involved.

10. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

i hear jesus used to merk kids for loaves of bread.

11. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Poisoning would work well in my opinion provided you don't use some hard-to-get shit and they trace it back to the lab you work at because a bottle was missing.

12. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

how bout rigging someone with up a bunch of air?

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

csi is bullshit.
    just kill blacks and mexicans, no one gives a fuck about them.

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Kill someone and don't tell anyone about it. Duh.

15. IRONHEAD

IRONHEAD Senior Member

they say its impossible to commit a murder without leaving something, taking something, or altering something which is supposed to make it impossible to commit murder. either way, do you think they catch everyone who commits murder? personally i think itd be safer to kill a random person. you know just slit their throat in an alley on some whoa thats a big ass knife type deal.