how hiphop is graffiti to you

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i listen to all kinds of music. i enjoy death metal a lot. right now im listening to piebald. and earlier i was looking for a dose one song while i copied a jets to brazil cd. then i went for a bike ride listening to old school hardcore as well as new school when my headphones broke so i came home and listened to aphex twin.

in other wordsm i dont view graffiti as a culture or a part of hip hop culture anymore. its an art form. artists like different kinds of music. what does it mtter.

peacer

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Guest Eager Salamander

GRAFFITI HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE TO ME. EVEN BEFORE RAP MUSIC WAS CALLED"HIP HOP" AND ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT GRAFFITI BEING A FUCKIN CULTURE... NIGGAS JUST ALWAYS DID IT. PEOPLE ALWAYS RAPPED(GHETTO PEOPLE ATLEAST)IE.MAHAMED ALI' THE FLAOT BLA BLA THING. SO FUCK THE CULTURE BULLSHIT. FUCK THE LABELING OF THINGS. FUCK THE UNITY AND THE UNIFICATION OF CULTURS...

i think i like to do "graffiti" thats it

i dont think you took what i said how i ment it. i wasnt trying to promote graffiti as apart of hiphop culture i was just asking how much if any it is involved in it. like i said i got into graff through hiphop and all the kids i know into graff are really into hiphop. i guess kids took the wrong way. my bad jigga...bad question i guess. damn nigga stop trippin i aint bangin.

Guest Eager Salamander

IM NOT SAYING THAT GRAFFITI IS PART OF ANYTHING GRAFFITI IS ITS OWN THING. FUCK TRYING TO CONNECT EVERYTHING AND LABELING EVERYTHING SO EVERYBODY CAN UNDERSTAND IT .. CUZ IT AINT FOR EVERYBODY AND EVERYBODY AINT FOR IT... I MEAN HIP HOP... THAT LABEL HIP HOP/...... THATS AN ILLUSION

Guest chicken bone

well let me put it this way, myself included, many writers today got into this shit because of the presupposed myth that graffiti is an "element" of hiphop. the media glorified it that way back in the day, and it still holds today. ask any kid if graffiti is hiphop he'll say "yeah!".

i dont see whats so bad about, it creates more writers, and to last in this you have to be dedicated to it.. not many people stay toy forever.

you like that.

Originally posted by Comp:

i'm so emo, like andy dick

do you wear white belts. white belts are so sexy.

to me, since graffiti outdates hiphop and most of the writers i know arent "hiphoppers"

i dont feel in anyway a part of the hiphop world. i do, however, like some hiphop, i just listen to alot more noise and death/black and regular metal and indie rock and noise rock and bluegrass and ambient and hardcore punk/techno and yadda yadda yadda....

[This message has been edited by drizo (edited 08-26-2001).]

graffiti doesn't have shit to do with hip hop. graffiti is not a part of "hip hop culture", and it pisses me off when people try to promote it like that. i could care less about going to some stupid fuckin b-boy summit to paint on some big pieces of masonite or some shit. they wanna make graf look like a side show or something. and i don't agree that it's cool because it creates more writers because i'd rather see writers who are into graffiti just to do graffiti, not because they want to be part of some fairy tale 4 elements culture that doesn't even exist.

has anyone heard that song by juice-the elements? basically hes saying without graffiti, mcing, breakdancing, and djing, rap aint staying. they all revolve around eachother. there wouldnt be any mcs without hiphop. breakers wouldnt exist. what music poineered djing to how we know it today-hiphop. and if without graffiti, rap wouldnt be here-wouldnt it be the same the other way around-without rap, graffiti aint staying? maybe now that graffiti is so big, it would matter but back in the day hiphop had direct influence on writing. i dont know, im just saying.

Guest K[O]MEGA

i dont listen to hiphop at all..

i got into graffiti through a friend who showed me a tight ass sketch book and i was liek daamn i wanna do shit like that..

and of course ...kOmega ..smOken tree's

yea i dont know. i was just saying i got into graffiti through other parts of "hiphop" reguardless if it belongs there are not. i was saying it is hiphop and im not saying you are all hiphop for being writers and you have to go buy beat street to fully respect graffiti. word blocka blocka

Originally posted by Chicken George:

and you have to go buy beat street to fully respect graffiti. word blocka blocka

????? What is this madness!?

I told you this hip hop/graff thread would get out of control. You must watch beat street to appreaciate graff??

there was graff in beat street?? (sarcasm)

.....and as i get pulled under by this hip hop cra........

Beat street was a shitty ass movie besides the battles and kenswift.

Wild Style is better movie out of all of them saying that alot of the footage wasn't acting, just bboys gettin down and writers getting up

boy, lemme tellyousuntin.........

all this talk about hiphop and all the rest of that elements bull shit o whateva you little fucks wanna call it is BULLSHIT. I LIKE THIS LITTLE TOPIC RIGHT HERE BECAUSE IT SHOCKS SO MANY FOOLS.people just used to say HIPHOP . just like BEBOP. or what ever ryhmed withtheshit. HIPHOP and all the togetherness of the elements shyt is BULLSHIT. that term is for the people outside of the ghetto community and try to relate it to one thing. urban culture. URBAN culture.not some fuckin bboy sumit or some SIDE SHOW like someone sed up before me.you see. in the ghetto people never even called it graffiti. the media called it graffiti. we called it just writing yourname. everybody hadnicknames in the ghetto . and you just wrote your name cuz your boy wrote his name. or cuz you saw somebody elses name and it looked cool. fuck ya little new sckool sumuma bitches tryin to make money off this thing , killin it and raping it.

BAD OL'SMOKEY1959

Guest young republican

this is how I got inot graffiti and hip hop:

It was frightfully dark. The cemetery gates appeared old and rusty. What loomed behind them, the dead, was even less inviting. So one would think. Suddenly, light seemed to come out of black when two headlights shone brightly on the gates. The car parked just short of them and out came Ted. Ted was a man with numerous problems. He had recently escaped from a mental asylum and needed something to do. The touch of a soft, vibrant, lively woman was never enough for Ted. He needed a cold, dead woman. He got out and opened the trunk. He had a shovel stashed in there and it was all he needed. He grabbed it, slammed the trunk shut, and jumped the wall.

He landed hard on his feet and proceeded. He sniffed and crossed himself as he approached a tombstone that looked enticing and he placed the shovel on the ground. He had already done this roughly seven times before, so by now he knew how to do this. He examined the ground for any breaks in the dirt to thrust into; he found none. He picked up the shovel and started digging fervently. This took him a good while and once he was done thirty minutes later he was nearly spent. Ted sat down to rest his already tired body. He knew, however, that what lay inside the coffin would provide sustenance.

Re-motivated, he got to his feet and jumped down to the casket. Inside the grave six feet under ground he stabbed at the hinges on the casket until the top gave way. As it did, Ted lifted the top and tossed it aside. He looked at the body, not entirely skeletonized but decomposed to a sickening degree. The stench of decay overpowered him and he promptly vomited on the ground. None of the other bodies had smelled this bad. He carefully lifted the body out of the coffin and up onto the ground above the grave. Ted laid it down gingerly, licking his lips. He looked deep into the two dark, vacant pits that used to be eyes and where the ordinary person would see naught he saw beauty. With his hand he felt down to the decomposed orifice of a vagina and began fingering it while his other hand gently brushed the hair from the top of the skull out of its face. He kissed the bony lips and lifted the thin breaking layer of flesh over the stomach to reveal vermin infested entrails.

As Ted licked the side of the skull passionately, he unzipped his pants and gradually stuck his rock hard cock into the body's midsection. He sifted the intestines through his fingers and his body quickly became rigid with goosebumps. His erection growing stronger, he pulled his rod out of the entrails and positioned it over the vagina. Maggots crawled all over it like flies on shit but he was beyond caring about that. He jammed it in regardless of the infestation and viciously pushed in and pulled out. Ted continually pounded into the carcass harder and harder, savoring the cold cunt meat around his rock hard dick and the insects crawling all over it. He still fondled the carcass's decrepit organs and the sensation of the worms crawling underneath his balls was almost enough to make him cum, but he held back.

While fucking the remains, he slowly turned the body around, and severely trying its fragility, he began whipping his tongue around inside the rotted anus. He turned the stiff back into its original position and pulled his penis out. He had been on the verge of ejaculation more than once, and this was something that he wanted to last. Now he placed his dick in the skull's jawless mouth. Rather than an ordinary blowjob, he snapped the cranium back and fucked the severed head vigorously. He felt the decayed brain matter against the tip and simply couldn't take anymore. Finally, he could feel the jism rushing up in his shaft. He pulled out of the head and expectorated his seed onto the maggot infested cadaver. His hips bucked forward as he shot wad after wad of semen all over the body. He stood there and watched the insects crawl all over the remnants of the body.

"Damn, that was a good one," he told himself. Then, his energy fully depleted, he placed his now flaccid penis back in his pants. Ted picked up his shovel, wiped the sweat off of his brow, and walked back to his car sexually gratified, leaving the lifeless body to be found the next day totally violated. Ted jumped back over the wall and got into his car. He looked into the rearview mirror and grinned a frightening smile at himself, beaming with pride at what he'd just done. His gaze returned to the road and he drove off into the distance.

The scene returned to the way it had been before, the dark and old cemetery gates beneath the black sky.

Archived