How healthy are you?

OMG Im Naked

So how healthy are you? are you the type to get into daily excersize and often go for runs, eat good healthy foods and take vitamins? or are you a raging alcoholic who gets all their nutrition from little debbie snacks and mcdonalds..

whats your typical day like?

what are your typical daily eating habbits?

how much excersize do you get?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think im pretty healthy.

i drink to many cokes though, and i eat a lot of fast food as well.

but i do exercise a lot and maintain a high metabolism so it all evens out i guess.

ill probally have a heart attack at a fairly young age though if i dont clean up my act.

holla.

Originally posted by OMG Im Naked+Oct 18 2004, 01:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OMG Im Naked - Oct 18 2004, 01:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hippopotamus@Oct 18 2004, 06:26 AM

all I gotta say is, Im 21

what does that have to do with anything? do you feel your in your prime of life and need to indulge in speed, weed and birth control? and live the party life or something?

[/b]

exactly, seriously

I can't eat shitty foods anymore and since I don't like anything except shitty foods I pretty much have eatin chicken for every meal for the past month.

Haven't drank in about a month too.

Can't say I work out or anything..I have been thinking about starting to lift every day if my back allows me to since its so fucked up. I kind of want to get my body more in shape so when I hit 21 I can go out and fuck mass women at the club.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Oct 18 2004, 06:32 AM

. I kind of want to get my body more in shape so when I hit 21 I can go out and fuck mass women at the club.

The real fun, is getting into clubs when your underage, and macking ladies generations older than you.

Also, its really hard to eat healthy, so inconvenient...theres only a certain amount of subway someone can handle

forced vegan for about a year cause i was so broke

smoke about 6 packs of cigs a week...malboro red 100(gasp a black guy that doesnt smoke newports!!)

hate fast food

i eat about ten pounds worth of twizzlers pull and peel a week

i get out of bed and walk to the bustop for work as excercise

no drugs for the past three years...weed once every couple months or so.. last time i smoked was march

i drink on weekends

i used to weigh 375 pounds up until i turned 18 now i''m down to 215..i just cut out alot of fast food, cut off my points that caused stress

this sounds like a fuckin singles ad....

Im 21.

I was vegan for 2 years but now i eat fish and shit.

REcently i quit smoking.. ehh, hope i dont gain weight. I get plenty of excersize, i skate, ride a fixed, and play tackle football when my friends get a game organized (every other weekend) Funny thing is i'll i never lose weight. I've been around 240's lbs and i'm 6'1.

I play lots of hockey, walk lots, but generally in semi-poor health due to six pack a day habit. don't smoke weed much anymore though, don't eat fast food, go out to eat rarely, and have been smoking that last pack of cigarettes for the rest of my life hopefully, for about five years now. can't complain, haven't been to the doctor in a while though.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Oct 18 2004, 01:46 AM

forced vegan for about a year cause i was so broke

smoke about 6 packs of cigs a week...malboro red 100(gasp a black guy that doesnt smoke newports!!)

hate fast food

i eat about ten pounds worth of twizzlers pull and peel a week

i get out of bed and walk to the bustop for work as excercise

no drugs for the past three years...weed once every couple months or so.. last time i smoked was march

i drink on weekends

i used to weigh 375 pounds up until i turned 18 now i''m down to 215..i just cut out alot of fast food, cut off my points that caused stress

this sounds like a fuckin singles ad....

couple things

one, YOURE BLACK?

two, fast food does suck

i can find you a girl with an add like that

Im what you call a walking contradiction:

I only eat seafood and fish for protien [and bean curd/soy/tofu], I dont drink milk because I feel its unhealthy [i get my calcium from enriched products or calcium chews] I only drink diet drinks, but Im trying to stop drinking diet soda because of the salt content. I don't eat fast food at all. I dont drink beer. I dont do drugs. I used to exercise about 5-6 times a week for about 1.5-2 hours a day. Now I do yoga at least once a week and try to lift some weights. I really need to throw an exercise regimen in my schedule though because I easily get a fat ass.

Im unhealthy because I smoke about 1 pack of cigs a day, and I have a drink or so randomly during the week when Im stressed, and when I do go out on the weekends I tend to drink like a fish.

Oh well, at least my cholesterol is way down.