How Have the Things You Look For In A Woman Changed Over Time?

Weapon X

At the risk of sounding like Tease…

What I mean is, how have the things you look for in a woman changed over the years? For me, some things will always stay the same, like this girl I’ve had a crush on since I was twelve. I still break into sweats whenever I see her and blush like crazy.

Ever since I started going to the gym regularly, I’m all into the athletic type (even though I still got this belly). Tennis playing girls have always done something for me. I used to not dig the “Barbie girl” type back in the day, but now I love it. I don’t know why, though. I guess that’s the bigger question. I used to have a thing for dumb girls (sillies, I call ‘em), but now it’s the more intelligent chicks I’m into. Aurgh. Forget it. Post if you know what I mean. I like low maintenance friend types who can talk about sports.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Back in highschool, I was all about the slutty girls. Tits hanging out, short skirts, 15 layers of makeup. But now, they do nothing for me, I'm much more into girls that have their own individual class, girls that are really good looking and don't need to tart themselves up to show it......

And yes, this getting dangerously close to Tease territory......

i still love slutty girls...

I swing between blondes and dark haired women usually, blondes in the summer brunnettes in the winter...

I would love to meet a woman that was intelligent, but i'll take the dumb ones too.

MILTON(ASS OVER TITS, FUCKING OVER CONVERSATION...)

Originally posted by E MARTYR

, ginuwine,

:D

:lol: oh my god

high intelligence is a -must have- and musical taste is always important, too. something that i would like to be as imperitive, but isn't, is a heightened self-awareness, if that makes any sense. most girls like that are usually depressed, though.

oh man....

brace yourself for a rant of K7! proportions:

To start with the obvious truths, there's always certain things that make a woman attractive, and I'm not talking physically. Honest, communication and a sence of humour are the basic foundations but I've found that there's new traits that come into play. Things like having a mature sence of style or a strong work ethic never made a difference to me in the teenage years but now it's right up there. I guess it all depends on where you are in your life and if you want someone who's in a similiar position. I couldn't date an unemployed girl with no education who can only speak slang. I'd sleep with her if she was hot, but that's a given.

Now for the physical traits, some things are still universal. Clear skin and a nice face are always a must, but tastes can change. I used to like the 'hooter' style of girl who had big tits and a round ass but now I'm getting more into the fit girls. I hear you on the tennis thing WeaponX! I love those damn tennis skirts with little white panties underneath! whoa...distracted.

Now I've started to notice something that never really mattered to me before.... grace. I had date girls who were naturally gracefull like ballerinas and gymnists but I never realised just how important it is. Sure you can find a girl who's cute and clumsy, but imagine a girl who doesn't stand up straight and walks like a tool. Would you want to be seen with an oaf even if she was pretty? A well poised girl is sexy and confident. Confidence doesn't matter if you're in a dorm room.

as for specific traits.... hard to say.

The past 5 girls I've been with the past little while are all so different that it would blow my mind to see them all together. All I can say for sure is that the petit fillipino girl I'm seing tonight is hot hot hot and all I want (for now).

[/end rant]

Guest WebsterUno

Im into the mature classy type females these days.

But she has to be ok with pizza and a blunt too...nah mean.

Back in high school, I always liked the nerdy type girls.

I was trying to go where no man had gone before!

:cool:

when I was younger I was all about the barbie doll, blonde, tall, thin, big breasts. Now I actually find that to be a huge turn off.

I'm not old enough to claim my biological clock is ticking but I am definately into girls that subconciously could birth really well. Big hips, medium if not large breasts. A little thicker. Other than the birthing aspect I'm all about brunettes and BOTTLED red heads. For some reason I just associate blondes with sluts and being extremely untrust worthy. It's probably from past experiences.

Personality - they definately have to have a sense of humor, if they can't make me laugh or laugh with me I won't get a long with them. They have to have their own interests they are passionate about. Intelligence is a must.

Fortunely my girlfriend fills all of these. Plus she can completely school me on politics and fashion.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Plus she can completely school me on fashion.

ditto.

damnit I want to get out of work and go see the girl.

I used to like "dumb" girls too. I used to like the blonde-hair blue eye's look. Now I'm more into girls of complexion. I'd like to marry a girl that is half-black, half-white; or half black, half-Japanese, sorta like myself. (I'm 50% black, 25% white, 25% Japanese... most people think I'm Puerto Rican though). I think those two racial mixtures creates some of the most beautiful girls in the world.

Now I'm more into girls with intelligence. Hopefully when I start college this August I can meet some like that. I've always loved a good debate involving deep topics about things going on in world.. And a girl with a good sense of humor that likes to laugh and make me laugh. I was always that class-clown in school.

The things that haven't changed of course are that I like the nice-sized titties and ass, and a thin waist. I'm less superficial when it comes to the appreciation and admiration of women. I guess that's just a sign of me getting older. Yeah, the "ass & titties" still exist as a must-have, but at least it's more broader now than it ever was before.

ive figured out a few waring signs on the ones to avoid.

oh wait, no i havent.

Yo Holla Yo

I need a girl that can sing like Selena, ass like Trina

Tits like Janet, get beat like Tina (Have you seen her)

I mean cake like Oprah chauffeur

Keep the toaster in a Holster (Tell me have you seen her)

I did yeah I found one a little brown one

and she down son Plus she pushed a Beamer

I should've knew something was up from the jump

when I passed ma da blunt da bitch was a Steamer

I aint care I had weed to blow

I aint feed da hoe We took a trip to Argentina

I don't know why a guy would pause

I went raw inside the whore I thought she would be cleaner

The dirty bitch burnt me that concerned

now I'm thirsty I'm looking for her with the NINA

I'ma kill her when I see her so

(Tell me have you seen her) (Tell me have you seen her?)

It's all about the dumb girls...

MILTON(I AIN'T PLANIN ON SPOUSIN HER I'M PLANIN ON SEX ON THE COUCH WITH HER PUT IT IN THE MOUTH WITH HER...)

I like 'em brown yellow puerto rican and hatian

I’ve given up on finding an intelligent girl to go out with me, so I keep ‘em as friends.

Dow, bonghits are a good sign, ‘cuz I meet a lot of hot girls who don’t burn.

Ksev, I’ve played pool with girls in tennis skirts more than a couple of times.

And of course – the only time I’ve ever felt real chemistry (that tingling feeling in the back of the brain for me) is when a girl can make me laugh, and hold down a real conversation.

CURRENTY:

Physical:

I am attracted to girls that aren't very attractive. I am more attracted to these girls than I am to the girls that are very pretty and what not.. I like the girls that are attractive but nothing to write home about.

I like girls with smaller breasts.. a slight stomach.. and I mean very slight. I like girls that do not shave their pubic hair. Well, the ones that have never shaved.. because the ones that have shaved usually have a crazy amount of hair. I like smaller nipples.. the actual protruding part being fairly small, and the areolas being about the size of 2 quarters (if one of the quarters were melted down and put on the outside of the other quarter).. all that matters is I know what I'm talking about. I like girls that don't really have anything hanging out of her vagina.. I want everything to be tight.. and I'm not talking about some unreal constriction.. I don't care about how tight their vagina is around my penis.. I care about what is flapping around down there though.

Mental:

This means more than anything in the world. She could by my dream girl physically, but if one thing is off mentally, I'm not going to be into her. She has to be kinda spiritual, I don't care if she believes in allah, jesus, reincarnation, whatever.. she has to believe something happens after we die.. I don't know why I need a girl like this seeing as how I believe when we die we die, the end.. but anyway. She needs to be either all around decently knowledgeable, or exceedingly knowledgeable in a specific subject. She needs to be enviromentally conscientious. She can't eat at McDonalds. She has to be some kind of artistic, be it with writing or drawing or just abstract though.. she needs to be better than me at certain things.. and I can't think of anything else right now.

HIGH SCHOOL

Physical:

You have boobs? You aren't horribly over/under weight? OK!

Mental:

You have boobs? You aren't horribly over/under weight? OK!

I just remembered this thing I was discussing the other day with my bud. Composure. This sort of falls in line with kilo’s statement about grace. It’s a huge turn off these days when a girl gets way too drunk. Just three years ago, I had a girlfriend of sorts who got wasted on the regular, and I didn’t care. Now, I wouldn’t even be talking to her too much.

This makes me think about myself and what I’ve put girls through. Damn, I still get wasted, though.

before.

i also liked the malibu barbie doll type...very dumb thin and big breasts. Looks were all that mattered to me basically.

Now.

its all about maturity.

It is essential that they are well dressed and well groomed. And clean, like kilo said grace is very important.... movements, and not only in body movements but verbally gracefull (i cant stand bulk swearing, to the point where you notice words) she also has to be career orientated and very feminine. and the type of looks i go for also have changes..these days i too dont mind the very slight belly (very slight) i generally prefer blondes and older women.

1994: Importance of looks: 90%

Importance of personality: 10%

2004: Importance of looks: 60%

Importance of personality: 40%

I thought that the importance of personality would be higher than 40%, but now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't even try to get to know someone if I wasn't slightly attracted to them first.

Archived