How has graffiti communicated in history?

Amor-Sau

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. why on earth do you respect people on a website who incessently talk shit on anyone and everyone. you obviously haven't been here very long.

2. why are you doing a school project about graffiti? that's just gay, and very very toy

3. do your own fucking homework. this is the exact reason schools are churning out useless air-breathers. kids these days expect someone else to give em a free ride. not on my watch chief

and you have just got to be the coolest mother fucker too, man you know so much, i should just get down and bow to you oh praise allah, fuck that shit, im no toy nor gay loser im a photographer and i decided that since im in a place that people hate graff i thought i would show them how it how it has formed, get off my fucking ass, your making it sore

if they hate graff, leave 'em be. they don't want to love it and considering you're not even a writer, why do you even give a fuck in the first place? just cos everyone didn't spill their guts and do all the leg-work for you, don't get all butt hurt over it.

this is channel zero bitch/rekkkkkonyze!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 3 2005, 10:45 PM

1. why on earth do you respect people on a website who incessently talk shit on anyone and everyone. you obviously haven't been here very long.

2. why are you doing a school project about graffiti? that's just gay, and very very toy

3. do your own fucking homework. this is the exact reason schools are churning out useless air-breathers. kids these days expect someone else to give em a free ride. not on my watch chief

hear hear....the man has spoken.

seriously amor-sau.......clear the fuck outta here, you will get no love except the love we derive from mocking people like you

I remember NatGeo doing an article about the oldest piece of graffiti ever found. It was a few years ago - at least 6 years ago, actually.

I don't know where it was, but it was by a soldier, made in a trench *in ancient times. It was simply his name.

That's all I'm going to say. Look up/think up the rest on your own.