How hard is this GED bullshit?

forsit

I haven't been to school in a minute and I'm taking some GED tests tomorrow. I was looking at sample test questions and I don't remember any of the shit they were talking about. I'm not stupid, I just don't remember any of it. Is it even hard? Should I worry about it? It's just a fucking GED test and I have no idea why I'm stressin' it haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite easy. There are review manuals at the library if you want to look at the type of questions they will ask.

I looked online before I took mine and found a website that had sample tests, the tests were way harder than the actual GED. I think their trip was to scare people into buying their bullshit study guide.

Seriously, only retards have a problem with the GED.

I went in, took the pre-test, got an almost perfect score so I got to skip the classes, then I take the 5 tests and aced em all. Like Bojangles only "tough" one was math (since I pretty much hadn't spent a day in a math class since 9th grade), and even that I got almost an 80 on

I was watching people around me who were having such hard times, failing them, or even worse having to do classes to prep for them. Fucking sad how stupid some people are

if i knew how easy the ged was, i would of dropped out of highschool when i was 16 got my ged and have a major head start in life, highschool is such a waste of time

droppin out of high school at 16 doesnt give you a headstart at life

at 16 your still learnin how to do all kinds of shit

fuck a ged, get your diploma

droppin out and ged test are the reason the youth of today are fuckin idiots

Seriously, only retards have a problem with the GED.

I went in, took the pre-test, got an almost perfect score so I got to skip the classes, then I take the 5 tests and aced em all. Like Bojangles only "tough" one was math (since I pretty much hadn't spent a day in a math class since 9th grade), and even that I got almost an 80 on

I was watching people around me who were having such hard times, failing them, or even worse having to do classes to prep for them. Fucking sad how stupid some people are

let me get this straight, are you calling out dudes who have trouble answering GED questions? how ironic can you get?

let me get this straight, are you calling out dudes who have trouble answering GED questions? how ironic can you get?

I don't see your point?

I dropped out of school cuz I hated school, not cuz I was dumb.

Anyone who has a problem answering GED questions is dumb.

If anything you could say I'm a lazy person calling someone dumb? Not really ironic

i think he meant to drop out, and go straight into community college thats the way to go. when i was 16 i already learnt all life had to give. i was feeding myself and taking care of myself at that time. even if it wasnt that case im not really sure what you mean by "learnin how to do all kinds of shit". people i knew at that age worked and had car payments and shit im not sure what else you mean is to be learned?

no the youth today are fucking idiots becuase 90% of them follow trends on the tv and radio...the media forms our young society

its kids today that cant think or be their selfs that make up the idiots.

well then. do you.

but my sister tried to bring some kid around who dropped out of HS no fucking way,

my logic is if your not able to rationalize the importance of finishing what you start then that type of attitude is going to echo in every decision throughout your life. high school is the ground floor

college education is not necessarily to really learn that much, but an employer is looking to see if youre able to stick to what you start and see you have enough responsibility to complete a task

• Like 2

hay forskin maybe you shoulda stayed on school and stopped hangin around other white boys with thug life tattooed on them. or just stop hangin with eagr

I'm not a white boy, and neither are my friends. And YOU wanna talk shit about white boys? Hahaha. You're a fucking tool and your girl is busted. You look like a broke Rob Dyrdek.

And thanks for everyone that has something useful to say.

I don't see your point?

I dropped out of school cuz I hated school, not cuz I was dumb.

Anyone who has a problem answering GED questions is dumb.

If anything you could say I'm a lazy person calling someone dumb? Not really ironic

Pretty much on point.

I dropped out as soon as I turned 16 because I never went to school anyway, my dad said I either had to get a job or go to college. I laughed and was like, yeah, I'll go to college. I scored high enough on the entrance exam to start without a GED or diploma. When I moved, the college I was applying to required at least a GED so I took the test. There are several different versions obviously some harder than others depending on your personal strengths and weaknesses. The math section in the test I took was nothing but geometry and the hardest part for me was the essay section because I always hated "language arts". Anyway, I didn't study a damn thing and scored higher than %98 of local high school graduates who took the same test. Cake walk bro, cake walk...

Turning on your computer and navigating to 12oz is harder than getting a GED.

people who cant answer simple problem solving examples are fucjking stupid.

i dropped out of high school cause i thought i was to cool for it and was to busy being a destructive criminal not because i would stumble threw words or couldnt rap my head around how long it would take a train speeding 100 mph to arrive at a city 45 miles away. those people who do, are stupid.

the only acceptions to the rule are what Bojangles was talkin about and thats math, cause thats one thing i know from people over the years that is like genetic or somethin and you cant bang onnerm if they dont get it. luckily for me i never had a difficulty with it to whatever level of math i completed. which i think is grade ten, tho i do not know how to do long division its not because i couldnt figure it out its that i never tried.

another good example of peoples brains that just no matter what cant think a certain way but arent stupid is watching someone, albeit early on in there carreers or whatever, try to grasp the concept of 3d. like iv seriously had to explain the thoery of how to do it countless times over the years and after the first like 5 people i realized some people just dont get it. and it was just a realization. kinda strange but its the way it is.

iv dated girls with university degrees that are fascinated by how clever i am and baffled at the idea i dropped out of high school.

some brains work different than others. and that doent mean that they are simply just "uneducated"