Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How hard is this GED bullshit?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by forsit, Nov 22, 2009.

1. nsmbfan

nsmbfan Elite Member

GED PEOPLE

2. Drue_Down

Drue_Down 12oz Loyalist

Joined: Jan 10, 2005 Messages: 11,210 Likes Received: 1,168
    *you're

Cool math bro, ever heard of income taxes?

By your logic this family is going $1,300 in debt each month.

That's $15,600 a year in debt.

This family is fucked.

4 years = $ 62,400 in debt
    12 years = $187,200 in debt

That is before factoring in interest on that debt.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  3. detroit red

detroit red Elite Member

cant pass the ged?

...kill your self.

suca likes this.
  4. suca

suca Veteran Member

NOT THAT HARD

/THREAD CLOSE

5. ...HSAMSnoytiC

...HSAMSnoytiC Banned

actually no, no i havnt:D

6. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Wow. Im getting ready for the GMAT.. I cant even imagine what a GED placement test would look like.. I mean it cant be anything over high school level right? cant be THAT tough..

7. Manute Bol

Manute Bol Veteran Member

I put off getting my GED for so many years, then when I actually went and took the tests it took like 2 months of spaced out tests, past them all above average. holler.

8. Crocodile Tears

Crocodile Tears Veteran Member

cigarettes are 12$ a pack in time square.

stay in school kids.
    p.s. i do not smoke.

9. TripleSuplex

TripleSuplex Elite Member

oooooo right to the kissa

10. Gucci Mane LaFlare

Gucci Mane LaFlare Member

fuck school..i dropped out..work a white collar job downtown where i spend half my time there on 120zprophet.com 5 days a week..get 10 vacation days a year...im still a teenager..

140k a year? not legitimate money?

thats mind boggling to me.

some of you niggas are straight up spoiled rich kids..

if your family is struggling and you raking in that much dough..somebody has a drug problem.

most people who make that kind of money ride new Mercedes benz..

most government officials make similar money..i think senators make like 157k/year?..or some shit like that..idk i was forced to learned about that useless shit in US history 4 years ago

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
  11. SwampFightOner

SwampFightOner 12oz Loyalist

^ Politicians have alot more income than their salary. It's usually barely a chunk of the money they got coming in.

And like I said, I didn't say 140K a year (between two people) was ballin, but the muthafuckas on here who act like it's nothing are boggling my mind

Like I said, my parents own 2 modest homes, 2 cars, and go out and spend alot of money. They eat out damn near everyday, have all the newest electronics, go on vacations, and always have cash to give my two useless sisters, like paying their rents for them pretty much every month. Nevermind the insane amount of money they spend spoiling my niece (obviously their Grandkid).

When I was younger the cash flow wasn't as good, because my Mom didn't work at all and my Dad made slightly less. He worked two (sometimes three) jobs, and probably made somewhere closer to 80-90K a year. Even then they owned one house, one car (and got a new one every few years), and had 4 kids living at home who always had good food, good clothes, and every toy we could have wanted

12. nsmbfan

nsmbfan Elite Member

TLDR

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

that took awhile. now i'm going to read what you wrote.

edit: just as I suspected. thank you for wasting my time gentlemen.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  13. Gucci Mane LaFlare

thats all i want out of life..

anything more is just being greedy.

14. nsmbfan

nsmbfan Elite Member

do you know why people invent creative ways to fuck each other?

do you?

it's because humans cannot be satisfied. it CANNOT be done. we are creatures of excess. we get something we want, then we want something else to fulfill the SAME NEED. it's a vicious circle.

don't say you wouldn't want MORE, if you just had SOME. because if that were true, you'd be the next fucking Ghandi. minimalist and shit, wearing sheets and sandals. either you want it all, or you want none of it. nobody is content with what they have. that would be boring.

15. Gucci Mane LaFlare

everybody not on some superficially materialistic paris and nicky shit my nigga.