Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How hard is this GED bullshit?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by forsit, Nov 22, 2009.

1. forsit

forsit Elite Member

I haven't been to school in a minute and I'm taking some GED tests tomorrow. I was looking at sample test questions and I don't remember any of the shit they were talking about. I'm not stupid, I just don't remember any of it. Is it even hard? Should I worry about it? It's just a fucking GED test and I have no idea why I'm stressin' it haha.

2. coffie crave 7

coffie crave 7 Member

i took way back its pretty easy

3. thealmighty...

thealmighty... Senior Member

The tests I saw friends take looked easy.

4. SMEGMA.NAZARETH

SMEGMA.NAZARETH New Jack

5. morton

morton Elite Member

It is quite easy. There are review manuals at the library if you want to look at the type of questions they will ask.

I looked online before I took mine and found a website that had sample tests, the tests were way harder than the actual GED. I think their trip was to scare people into buying their bullshit study guide.

6. Bojangles

Bojangles 12oz Loyalist

It's crazy easy. I took it and aced it after being out of school for a decade.

The only slightly tough part was the math for me.

I always sucked at math though.

7. SwampFightOner

SwampFightOner 12oz Loyalist

Seriously, only retards have a problem with the GED.

I went in, took the pre-test, got an almost perfect score so I got to skip the classes, then I take the 5 tests and aced em all. Like Bojangles only "tough" one was math (since I pretty much hadn't spent a day in a math class since 9th grade), and even that I got almost an 80 on

I was watching people around me who were having such hard times, failing them, or even worse having to do classes to prep for them. Fucking sad how stupid some people are

8. coffie crave 7

coffie crave 7 Member

if i knew how easy the ged was, i would of dropped out of highschool when i was 16 got my ged and have a major head start in life, highschool is such a waste of time

9. ...HSAMSnoytiC

...HSAMSnoytiC Banned

seriously though.

but on the reels i heard its mad easy and i keep meaning to do it but i think i take to much pride in myself for having no hs diploma. if i was to get one id feel lame.

i revel at the fact i have none and am able to exist the way i exist without any outside help or degree.

10. TripleSuplex

TripleSuplex Elite Member

hay forskin maybe you shoulda stayed on school and stopped hangin around other white boys with thug life tattooed on them. or just stop hangin with eagr

11. SwampFightOner

Unless you wanna go to college, there's no reason to even go get your GED. No fucking job is actually gunna check to make sure you graduated high school. You just say yes and keep it movin

12. TripleSuplex

TripleSuplex Elite Member

droppin out of high school at 16 doesnt give you a headstart at life

at 16 your still learnin how to do all kinds of shit

fuck a ged, get your diploma

droppin out and ged test are the reason the youth of today are fuckin idiots

13. Crocodile Tears

Crocodile Tears Veteran Member

let me get this straight, are you calling out dudes who have trouble answering GED questions? how ironic can you get?

14. john_gacy

john_gacy Banned

Da ebonix sexion iz mad e-z

SystemFailure likes this.
  15. SwampFightOner

I don't see your point?

I dropped out of school cuz I hated school, not cuz I was dumb.

Anyone who has a problem answering GED questions is dumb.

If anything you could say I'm a lazy person calling someone dumb? Not really ironic