How happy are you in life?

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im unemployed. i have noooooo cash. i just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years. i got robbed. and all i could afford for dinner last night was a bag of chips.

but.....

i recently got sick and had to go the hospital. they didnt have any room for me in any of the regular wards(this took place in london) so they had no choise but to put me in a cancer ward.

after a week of that, even when nothing is going the way i planned, life seems pretty rad no matter what. its allllllllllllllllllllll good.

:) :king: :) :king: :)

could be better.

Bad Side: still in love with my ex, it still hurts to see her with other dudes.

Good Side: I have awesome friends, i smoke mad trees, i can afford ciggs.

all is good other than that stupid bitch of a gurl i dated

:mad:

pretty much some days my life can be god damn amazing. But other days i seriously consider ripping through the faces of everyone i see. I really dunno im just tired of being fucked over by all these bitches.

*no one cares time*

This one girl i was sweatin was sweatin me back, we kissed and hung out did the whole heehee i like you bullshit. we were gonna hook up and wink wink nod nod and the day before she tells me she cant because people are tellin her im a bad person and these are fuckers who dont even know me. For real i drove around for the next week looking for victims.