Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HOW FUCKING GAY IS MTV???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Aug 28, 2003.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

wow...holy shit...i happened to catch the first 20 minutes of this mtv music awards shit.....and it exceeded my expectations for TOTAL SUCKAGE

i found these things funny

- when britney kisses madonna, they immediately show justin, the "ex boyfriend" LIKE OMG WHATS HIS REACTION OMG THIS DRAMA IS SOOOO KEWL*

-chris rocks jokes all sucked, i was actaully spacing out when he was spitting played out shit...very dissapointing, i used to have much love for him

-for the best hiphop award...which is a pretty big one...they fill the categories with the worst songs of the summer...well lets see..."missy elliots never won an award, so because her songs suck...lets put nelly and some other total fucking garbage those dumb ass hiphop kids like to bump in their 'WHiPz' so that Missy can finally win! "

i dont kno what happened after, id rather stick my dick in the subwoofer

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i dont watch much tv anymore

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I never watch tv, unless I'm on break at work and eating Jack in the box..... but other than that yeah, mtv is the mad sux/ wack.

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

whipz? what is/are those.

5. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

yeah..the MTV Awards used to be a big event.

theyre overdone nowadays.

missy elliott won for fucking video of the year.
    i mean, the little white girl in the video was dope as fuck, but still..

fucking missy is wack as fuck. every song of hers is shit. she was supposed to be a one hit wonder way back when...what the fuck happened?

6. Godzirra

Godzirra New Jack

On a scale from 1-10, 1 being mildly homo erotic and 10 being Flamboyantly Homorific, i would score Mtv at a 10. I hate that shit.

7. caL

caL Senior Member

johnny cash should kill justin timberfag

8. space base

space base Senior Member

I almost never watch tv.

9. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

i don't know about you guys thought, but my most favourite MTV award show would have to be the 1996 movie awards.

i think that was with ben stiller an janenne garofalo as the hosts?

all i remember was this parody of the twister movie.

HAIL

10. FratGuyJoe

FratGuyJoe Junior Member

a car;)

11. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

im watching the re-run waiting for the coldplay performance

12. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

sometimes mtv can show something relatively good..rarely
    true lifes can be good and you can see how dumbfuck america really is

13. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

mTv.. must they violate ?

THAT FAG that ran out on stage while Beyonce was performing and then ran out when Snoop and Magic Don Juan presented the best hip hop video award... that was staged by mtv to give the show the flare of previous years like when ODB came out of no where to babble some crap out , and when that guy was climbing into the stage props while that group was performing.. Like security is really that lackadasical .. yeah yeah .. that was definately a thumbs down shitty show ..

Never again will I watch that VMA mess

14. caL

caL Senior Member

that mtv vj suchin pak is the finest bitch there hands down
    god damn i love me some asian chicks

15. JamaciaMotel

JamaciaMotel Member

yea dude bro man cuh funky fresh dressed to impress ready to party bling bling..
    thats how gay mtv is