how else have you gotten up?

.bay.style.

myself...

pencils and pens on panels, crayons, pastels, glue sticks, lipstick and chapstick in place of streakers, hair dye in place of paint, put silly putty on windows, rocks for scribes, those big adhesive clear book covers as window stickers, and of course...fingers for dusters among other low budget, spontaneous untencils.

my apologies if this has been posted previously.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blitsd a bus wiv a biro a cupl of times,

for scratchies ive used stones, pieces of glass, keys, scissors, knives,

got lots of dustees on bus windows from the outside when theyr stopd at lites/busstops ,

used spray sillystring,

used spray deodorant ,

used hairspray,

used lipstik n chapstiks,

once i accidently took out a spray laquer insted of blak n i used dat on a few windows ,

used glue stiks ,

duno if its un-traditional but wen i cant find a real blammer i use wat i call a spongie "spun-g" , u get a normal green pentel or other suitable pen , then u take/break off the end and pull out the sponge from inside , this is good to do if uve got a permanent marker that u want to make wider , uses the ink up real kwik tho ,

also ive used chalk n pencils n ive dun outlines on walls in 2/3cm wide pen,

also once a paint pen i had broke n u no how u unscrew da top bit wich holds the nib , u lift it off n den ders da drip mechanism(??) wich sits in the top of the pen i managed to get bombs usin dat bit alone

Me n a friend were walking out the store just having bought some drinks when some land monster standing at the bus stop backed into my friend and made him drop his drink. It got a hole and started fizzing while this bitch just turned away and muttered something under her breath. My friend picked up the can and got loose on the back of this ladys jacket.

Pop can tags.