how down are you?.............with or for your CREW?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

im in 2 crews....one of these 2 crews is a part of a bigger crew...kinda like VOLTRON...one forms the other,but it seems that im the only one getting the name up,i rarely ever see my crew,never get calls to go bombing,only time i see my crew up on the streets 'its in my handstyles'

one person in my crew goes and sometimes calls to go to a spot...which is cool.i dont even know how i got in this crew..one day they just told me to hit it up....2 years ago.

this other crew im in,i love.....my crew is in another state and probably be a year or 2 before seeing them again,but i represent it fully....funny thing is,i told them that im gonna represent,

they said,"ok.do that shit nigga."i miss them.....

i was in this crew called DIS,but everbody dropped graf and tried to be all out playa playa.....i dropped it like my newborn baby.

in some ways,i feel confused on what to do.

oh well..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i never was a father

i hope that i never drop my child......

my cat smells like shit.her ass stinks and i can smell it....fucking gross.

I used to be down back in highschool and jr high. To be honest I hardly do shit know. California laws are a bitch too.

Wonka you from the DIS that is hooked up with DTD? As in DTDIS6

That shit was from around the LA area. Oh well.

Keep bombing the Islands

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i would do anything for the crew especially me being the top crew head and all but hey it don't really matter i'm down for anyting for my boys and girls.....

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

just a note..when i was caught the SFPD told me some interesting info

if you in a crew of more than 3 people...they label it as a gang...and they try to charge you with a felony..just a heads up...iono about others cities

grafaroni...there were two DIS crews in sf...both are no longer around...one was razo DIS, the other was Beat DIS..they had some scribe battles going on 38s but nothing big

I'm in a crew, but I ain't happy

its very disorganised

either be in a crew, and rep it, or go off on your own

I HATE when people you are in a crew with ain't painting SHIT, and they're like "yeah man, its just not where my head is right now". I say - take your dead weight the fuck out of the crew then, bitch

hey are2 you don't know dog i role with edt..

EVERY DAY TOKER and thats a crew on the west coast brought over by me to the east coast so keep yo mouth shut...... just let the walls speak for themselves....... and its funny how you didn't say anything to do with the whole topic but diss the true heads.... i ain't even trip'n cuz i gets mine and i throw down for my peeps regardless.... who you throwin done for you punk..... hehe

much love though are2 <<<<< nasemonerism

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Im down for my crew of homeboys.Crew beef gives me a bad taste in my mouth when it gets thuggish.Id rather represent my Varrio if that was the case.As far as Im concerned,the only times Ive dumped slugs or fists was for the vatos I grew up with.Even though Im out the crime game we still down for caca

i have been in my crew for 12 years now,with 5 good mates,all very tight,a crew is about your mates,not 3 letters,if u dont know every crew member personaly,u shouldnt even put up the crew,who's going to look out 4 you when something bad goes down...a strange writer in ya crew u never met or just met once for 5 mins??? think about it........

Guest willy.wonka

DIS is some crew that was blowing up during my highschool days on the islands...i was just a solo thug.when i met these cats...i met around 30 of them...we were all boys,we all hung out together,we all wentto the same school,had all the little hoes and would pray together before going out to bomb.

when i joined...this crew felt the need to get up.we were fucking everywhere...they would pick me up in the night...

i would be sleeping and my homie would wake me up and i would go out in my boxers and slippas....that was the most down crew i had ever run with....

one day they hooked up with MP..Midnight Playas...

then the graf just died and everybody tried to be a playa...and they were.i got mad and annouced that our crew was dead.nobody really did shit after that.

i said we can become the biggest crew on this island...right after saying that...i saw a "D.I.S." perfectly formed in the clouds above...we took it as a sign.we blew up alright....

i think its funny how my homie hits up 420'K....

Guest catwash

i push 1 crew, 6 members, all good friends. we've all been through a load of shit together and all look out for each other. thats how a crew should work, not just a bunch of kids that know each other through internet/photo trades/brief meets one day last summer blahblahblah

i think if your in a crew there can be too much drama. but if your in a good crew then it can be good. guess it is one way or another. i think the best would be to rock it solo but be friends with different crews, kinda staying neutral.

Guest willy.wonka

ok,i know some of you are down,but

i feel that this might have been a mistake,now that everybody is naming off thier crews...."watch what you say",is what they keep tellin me...

im in my crews for my boys.....i feel as if i didnt like them...i wouldnt be dealing with them.i base my crew on friendship.crews can be so political....

like hearing rules like...if you dont paint once a week at the least...you are out.shit like that is stupid...but i see what thier so-called leader is trying to do..i dont know if its like that anymore with this certain crew im talkin about,but thats how it used to be...

i dont paint anymore.

crewless it is.

even if i did

there are no crews around...

no tags either..

i've been thinking about making a comeback..

but hell..

whats the use..

if anything im' coming back on canvas.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

i have been in my crew for 12 years now,with 5 good mates,all very tight,a crew is about your mates,not 3 letters,if u dont know every crew member personaly,u shouldnt even put up the crew,who's going to look out 4 you when something bad goes down...a strange writer in ya crew u never met or just met once for 5 mins??? think about it........

Spot on.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Archived