Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How do *you* waste the boss's time?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Me? Like right now, I'm sitting at home on the computer when I'm supposed to be making a service call. And my coworker is over wasting time at his house, I'm fixing to leave to go pick him back up and then we're gonna go work. I pretend to work, my boss pretends to pay me. Are any of you people good time wasters? I know it's immoral and all and I should care about work ethics. The sad reality is, that I don't, and I'm getting paid right now, and I will never get fired. Post em up.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

all my jobs involve keeping occupied til disturbed. the boss is ussually a few blocks away, so it's not a prob.

do the tighten up

4. caL

caL Senior Member

lets pretend i have a job, that involves computers, then i would waste it playing snood or on 12oz :D

5. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

letting the temps do my work while i pretend to look over papers

use the cutting wires to carve futuristic plasma rifles out of styrofoam

using the cutting wires to make shurikens out of styrofoam then hide between the huge blocks of foam and act out ninja clan wars with my coworkers.

accidently lose parts to the wrapping machine in my pocket..

.....sweep...hahahaha sweep at a factory job

leave three hours early and have a coworker clock me out when th shift ends

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

office jobs make it very easy to look busy while actually doing nothing. When the boss comes by I just make sure I'm shuffling paper on my desk, or scanning through statements on the computer, or searching through the filing cabinet. he doesnt need to know I'm not actually doing anything.

and whenever possibly follow the george costanza method. if you look really irritated and upset all the time people will think you're really busy and stop bothering you. works like a charm.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

^ the mess is key.

You always need to have something to shake or rattle
    as if you're desperately searching for a very important
    file that needs to hit outgoing mail today.

My plan... I have this book that I write all types of work notes in
    so I'll just move from one room to the next when someone's coming
    down the hall. Easy as pie.

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

my desk is a well organized mess. it looks as though I am constantly a week behind in my work. thats not entirely untrue either. The best part of my job is constantly having a backlog of non essential work. shit that could sit there for a year if I wanted it to. That way, if it comes down to it, most of that work can become VERY VERY URGENT and require all my attention if another project comes looking for some help.

Oh, and since I'm supposed to be around the whole office all day, nobody ever notices if I'm missing. people on two think I'm on one. and people on one think I'm on two. its fucking brilliant.

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

That's a time waster and a half... hahaha. I also take apart appliance parts for the fuck of it, and to know how they work, when there's nothing to do. Wasting time is my job.... and paying me for it is my boss's job. It sure is great. Having an office job would be easy to waste time at too. Oh and Rage, you're a goody two shoes.

:lick:

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

if someone is able to host a pic for me....
    I'll show you exactly how I waste time.

11. im not witty

im not witty Guest

ok i was going to post a picture of bruce springsteen and write the boss does not appreciate his time wasted.....but fatcap hosting is down.

so just imagine how funny that would/wouldn't have been.

12. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

one time i did this one thing to my boss and it took him 30 minutes to do that other thing.

13. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

when my boss is leaving his office, i'll call his phone, then he goes back to pick it up and i hang up...... repeat until he no longer returns to his desk.

14. krie

krie Guest

i normaly just cruise around 12oz and other sites too

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's really funny in my mind!