How do you view your Life?

Guest Propaganda

Guest Propaganda

I know most people will rag on this so much but you ever sit down to wonder with yourself on how you view subject matter and how you continue to go on everyday. Me simply what strives me around is art basically. Everything that I view from my eyes will have to deal with art or in any case. Skating, Drawing, Music, Talking, or just sitting back to ponder on things falls into art all for me. Then there are peeps who do other shit. What keeps you going everyday?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my life hasn't turned out the way that i expected at all. Shit rarely works out for me but thats because i over think things sometimes. I never look back on the desicions i have made because it is what it is and there is no changing what happend. The fact that tomorrow is another day, another adventure and another lesson learned is what keeps me going on.

Guest PHYNE

good pot, and a good blowjob.....;) ...............

naw i can relate to you man i ask myself the question too everyday..................shit sucks....................

....hhmmmmm..... drumming...its all i have....i can doit well....and thats all i can do....im not going to be a buisnes man, or a loyer, or an executive or some crap my parents want me t be.....im just a musician with some talent.....and maby i might make a living off of it... but thats a big IF....otherwise the fact that im alive and in a free country makes me want to continue living.

life is beutiful is your in the right place.

what keeps me going?

knowing that if I stop moving forwards then this is where I'll be forever.

It's not a bad place to be, but I do not want to be 50 with the accomplishments

of a 24 year old. That keeps me moving.

and knowing there's a beach in my future keeps me moving.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

in terms of molecular biology we have the same infrastructure as plants, so this entire notion of indivuality is a dillusion anyway. its a diabolical dillusion. there is no real individuality except for that which we project. but sitting in the cellblock i realized that the pursuit of this so called indivuality is everything i believe in.

my life is ok. it used to be kind of fucked up. i did alot of drugs, sawa lot of shit i shouldn't have seen at a young age, did alot of shit that i shouldn't have done, and started regretting not doing some of the things that i knew i should have been doing, but then i got this clean slate thing going on, and i started over, became honest with myself and others, and i try to live a good life. every once in awhile i slip back into my old ways, the escapism theory, but i remember who i was back in the day and i try to bring myself out of it cleanly. it works out. life is a struggle, if it was easy, i would just turn it off because of boredom. power to the poo-poo

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

i am better than everyone.

^^^Dude great attitude.:D

Yea but other than that, I need to get my life more on the road. Hey being emotionaly, physically into art is good and all but there are side things they I need on the way like a Job for one which is pretty hard to get and Better education and so forth. But keeping me going everyday is basically Friends and Art. Those two to me make a powerful stronghold against anything. Then there are the side art facts to me that I already said like skating, drawing, music, and more. Not big fan of drugs or anything like that but sure can Drink. Pass those Corona's.

Originally posted by Devilush

what gets me through each day...

knowing that i have a nice cold beer in my frige and a packed bong.

Sometimes on shitty days this is my only motivation. Sad but true.

Wahh WAhh WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by test pattern

the feeling you get when you're like preparing for something really fun

like sketching some production out or something like that

even planning it

That brings mad comfort to myself when I plan out works of art like that.

funny this becomes a thread cause i ask myself this question so much. although, it seems that most people are posting what keeps them going, rather then how they view their life. maybe im thinking too hard. yeah.

anyway.

my life is fucked up. im not a fucked up columbine type person or anything. i just doubt that someone else thinks about regular stuff the way i do. im not negative or positive. i can go on writing a book about this so ill stop now.

then stuff that gets me through the day...arizona green tea..the occaisonal painting nights, music is a big part, friends, the usual.

propaganda, man im on the same level as you on similar shit it seems like.

on the art shit, my dad has just recently started to promote himself as na artist and get galleries to show his stuff. This has happen in his late fourties, I think if you ar motivated to happen, you can do it now and be chillin like a villian by your his age, thats what i plan on doing....

we shoud talk more on this shit though man, hit my email or something

Archived