How do you top the 4-bladed razor?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, i don't know about this!?

5 blades? i think it might be just a tad bit overwealming.

who is gillette targeting this to? bears? (and not the kind Rage likes, i mean real bears.)

i'm happy with my Mach3 turbo. i hope they still continue to produce the 3 blade, i currently use.

Originally posted by KETA@Sep 14 2005, 02:36 PM

I tried the 4 blade and did not care for it so went back to the 3 blade. 3 is the magic number.

Yeah, I agree. No matter what shit will wear out in like 3 - 4 shaves, and ill continue using it until i pass out from blood loss. Then go buy the same thing, probably with the whole razor and not just cartridges because i feel like im being ripped off for just cartridges (i know it doesnt make sense if you can do math, shhh).

thebeardedlady-frame.gif

Maybe they could put her in a commercial...this is the before shot.

lisa.jpg

And, the after shot. She'll get a lot more action now.

And, for me, the Mach 3 is more than enough razor. I found that the shaving cream I use is often the blessing/curse....Kind of like having a great pen and shitty ink.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam+Sep 14 2005, 03:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FunTimePartyTeam - Sep 14 2005, 03:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KETA@Sep 14 2005, 02:36 PM

I tried the 4 blade and did not care for it so went back to the 3 blade. 3 is the magic number.

Yeah, I agree. No matter what shit will wear out in like 3 - 4 shaves, and ill continue using it until i pass out from blood loss. Then go buy the same thing, probably with the whole razor and not just cartridges because i feel like im being ripped off for just cartridges (i know it doesnt make sense if you can do math, shhh).

[/b]

Just buy a huge lot of replacement blades off Ebay. I haven't had to buy a razor replacement in over a year. much cheaper too... a little over a buck a piece.