how do you spell graf?graff?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

cause i just got it tattoed on my chest and the guy spelt it with 2 fucking F's.. i looks nice, but i even wrote it down for ONE FUCKING f....

now i have grafflife tattooed on my chest, hos that.. is it ok? or should i try and find some impossible way to correct this error?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

the oxford dictionary spells it graffiti...so i guess its cool.they know what they're doing at Oxford.

i just spell graf life, like so.

Main Entry: graf·fi·to

Pronunciation: gr&-'fE-(")tO, gra-, grä-

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural graf·fi·ti /-(")tE/

Etymology: Italian, incised inscription, from graffiare to scratch, probably from grafio stylus, from Latin graphium

Date: 1851

: an inscription or drawing made on some public surface (as a rock or wall); also : a message or slogan written as or as if as a graffito

- graf·fi·tist /-'fE-tist/ noun

usage The plural graffiti is sometimes used with a singular verb as a mass noun <the graffiti is being covered with fresh paint —Springfield (Mass.) Union> <graffiti comes in various styles —S. K. Oberbeck> but this use is not yet as well established as the mass-noun use of data. Use of graffiti as a singular count noun is still quite rare and is not standard.

Guest willy.wonka

well, i have stories of some real shit / life situations. im 25 and i never wanted tats. just in case i turn 25 and regret getting 'SOLANO SIDE' tatted on the top of my back. i feel like an outcast among most people, but my power/will lives in graffiti. my one true love is art and graf is what i do and base my good life on.

i placed it on the scoll over my sacred heart with a rustic crown. courage leadership grafflife

i think many more tats will come.

no pictures

I dont know where you got your work done, but usually, at least around here we transfer the design and show it to the client before tattooing them. Did you just walk in and say hey tattoo this on me without going over it with him or ... this sounds really bad.

I dont doubt the quality of your work.. but why the fuck would he just randomly add an extra F.. you shouldnt have paid for that.

Guest willy.wonka

nah, it really does look fine..all color and only 100$ and tips and influences into trying to tat myself, a lot of support and a new bombing partner. it really does look cool, just the other letter.

i took it as a joke bother by it in the morning, relaxed about it in the noon

Archived