How do you sleep?

Swiffer Jet

Sleep Position Reveals Your Personality

The position in which you sleep at night--whether it's all curled up in a fetal position or sprawled out across the bed--reveals your personality, Reuters reports of new research from Britain's Sleep Assessment and Advisory Service. Led by Chris Idzikowski, the team has identified six common sleep positions and the personalities of the people who sleep that way. "We are all aware of our body language when we are awake, but this is the first time we have been able to see what our subconscious says about us," he told Reuters.

The six basic sleeping positions and the personality traits:

Sleep Position No. 1: Crouched in the fetal position: Shy and sensitive

Sleep Position No. 2: Soldier position flat on the back with arms at the sides: Quiet and reserved

Sleep Position No. 3: On the side with legs outstretched and arms down: Social and easy-going

Sleep Position No. 4: On the side with legs outstretched and arms outstretched: Suspicious

Sleep Position No. 5: Flat on the tummy with hands at the sides of the head: Brash and gregarious

Sleep Position No. 6: On the back with outstretched arms and legs: Unassuming and a good listener

Crouched in the fetal position is most common way to sleep, assumed by fully 51 percent of women. The most unusual is on the stomach with only 6.5 percent of respondents saying they sleep this way. Once we adopt a preferred sleeping position, we rarely change it.

---------------------------------------------

i'm in between 1, 2, 3, and 4

i usually sleep on the side hugging my body pillow. if i sleep flat on my back, my hands are on my chest as if i'm in a casket.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sleep Position No. 2: Soldier position flat on the back with arms at the sides: Quiet and reserved

Sleep Position No. 3: On the side with legs outstretched and arms down: Social and easy-going

Sleep Position No. 4: On the side with legs outstretched and arms outstretched: Suspicious

Sleep Position No. 5: Flat on the tummy with hands at the sides of the head: Brash and gregarious

those are all me.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Winter

Sleep Position No. 1: Crouched in the fetal position: Shy and sensitive

yeah right, try be social and outgoing when your room is always frozen and the sheets are like cold knives....

once i warm up the place abit, or my dogettes slips under i switch to:

Summer

or

Sleep Position No. 6: On the back with outstretched arms and legs: Unassuming and a good listener

ps. there should be a section on sleeping habbits when sleeping with her, that shits funny

Originally posted by drunken fool

I sleep with one eye open.. my bitch is crazy..

that got a quick burst of laughter out of me..

but i can only sleep in one position and thats with my left side of my face in the pillow, legs stretched out, and one hand on my rabbit foot for good luck.