Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How do you see in the dark?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by wast3d, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wast3d

wast3d New Jack

i'll probably get called a toy and such but I'm asking anyway. (BTW, I am a toy, check me out at snowb0red.deviantart.com)

how do you see in the dark ? i mean, let's say, hypothetically, I wanna go paint this chill wall, but I can only do it in the graveyard hours coz it's on a highway that has a fair bit of traffic during the day but none at night.

So, take a torch ? a dead giveaway to anyone nearby. and plus I hate holding while painting.

So, how do you guys see anything at all at 3 am. My nightvision sucks ass.

Let me know.

wast3d.

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

you have hard times walking down the street at night too?

3. wast3d

wast3d New Jack

yeah, if there's no street lights i'm totally fucked

4. iloveyoursister

iloveyoursister Senior Member

Have you even been to the spot at night?

5. wast3d

wast3d New Jack

yeah, i have. it's fully dark, and the paint I layed down was so fucking horrible. it was the ugliest piece of graff ever.

6. daterrawrist

daterrawrist Junior Member

try lighting a huge bon fire behind you...it works foreal foreal

7. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

eat more carrots.

actually i dont know if that really works, but i can see fine at night so i dont have this problem.

8. Open-Ur-Is

Open-Ur-Is New Jack

You should be able to see contrast on the wall as soon as you start to paint... if not try a cell phone. :spent:

9. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

cell phone
    blue or red glowstick...the tiny ones that go in your mouth are pretty good
    mini maglight...with either purple dark blue or dark grey film over it.

the grey film over the maglight is nice since it makes the area look like it being naturally lit by the moon but its still kinda dark..

or you can try painting in the sunrise hours when the sun hasnt come up just yet it may give you about an hour-30 minutes to paint..

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

11. flatliner

flatliner Junior Member

Dont see why you have such a problem. Try a torch, just turn it off if anyone comes..

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

13. graffkid15

graffkid15 New Jack

b4 you start sprayin take a minute to concentrate on the wall the you should be able to start sprayin with out havin a problem w/ seeing

14. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

just close your eyes...

15. 5iveDee

5iveDee Member

I usually set a maglight on the ground so I can kinda see the wall and I dont have to hold it. When I was little though my aunbt bought me a flashlight that goes on your head, im thinking about using that next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.