How do you play at work?

dBUSH

Besides posting on here how do you folks pass the time at your bullshit-ass job? Occasionally I'll get a bottle of something and drink until I'm actually nice to the customers. Today I brought a bag of firecrackers to work and I was throwing them off a balcony into the swimming pool (waterproof firecrackers wow) like tiny depth-charges, well one firecracker didn't quite make it in the water and it was loud. I've already answered a couple of phonecalls from guests worried about 'gunshots.' :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

well, where can I start.

Ive smoked on the job. Drank on the job.

Slept on the job. Practiced my styles on the job.

I talk shit about other football teams to various

coworkers. I crack jokes about people to their

face. We check out the office hotties and rate them.

You girls do the same, we know. I do whatever I want.

basically.

Guest WebsterUno

We also have a motorized scooter.

Everyone rides that thing around the

office. We have pinball machines laying around.

Theres so much to do. Play with photoshop,

illustrator, and various prgrams. Its alomost

like being at home. We spend so much time

up here, we have to make it fun you know.

Overtime can kill you, so make the best of it.

Guest Obsessed

i drink at work on a daily basis and my new game is luring people back into the shop and cutting metal with the plasma cutter which in turn shoots them with sparks...nothing funnier than people that think their hair is on fire

Besides spending entirely too much time on here, I surf the web, print out my digital photographs (taken with my camera from work) on a really high resolution color laser printer, 12 oz., make fun of my coworkers, work a little while, 12 oz., go home. Oh yeah and when it's not raining, or freezing cold, I take the same work camera and go take pictures on my lunch hour of urban landscape, graffiti, etc.

At my moving job we usta put filecabinets on These rolly things aka dollies and pushem at people that are at bottem of ramps. We usta rollem down streets that were mad inclined but we stopped cause we hit a truck. We hide in boxes sometimes and sneak around like in Metal Gear. Yea thats mad immature but try it its mad funny.

:lol:

i used to work at CiCi's Pizza. its a pizza buffet place...2.99 all you can eat...we drop....well, my friend and i drop pizzas and put them back hehe

my other friend works at mickey D's and pisses in the deep fryer

my other friend works at taco bell and sometimes spit in food

Guest HESHIANDET

i spend a good amount of time just staring blankly at the wall. sometimes i pull the ol north face up over my head and sleep. or i walk around the factory like im doing something, except im not, just walking....

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

or i walk around the factory like im doing something, except im not, just walking....

I spend so much time doing that. It's very convincing when you hold a piece of paper in your hand and give it a concerned glance every now and then.

Originally posted by swif1

:lol:

i used to work at CiCi's Pizza. its a pizza buffet place...2.99 all you can eat...we drop....well, my friend and i drop pizzas and put them back hehe

my other friend works at mickey D's and pisses in the deep fryer

my other friend works at taco bell and sometimes spit in food

mandarin..

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

my lil cuzz worked at taco bell.

He said they would do all kinds

of fucked up shit. Have guacamole

fights, they use a caulking gun type

of thing to squirt out the sour cream

and guac. Its pressurized, so it shoots

out. That, and plenty of pissing and

spitting in food and whatnot.

Dont eat fast food!

Originally posted by alkaline

I spend so much time doing that. It's very convincing when you hold a piece of paper in your hand and give it a concerned glance every now and then.

I'm telling you a kilpboard and a pen make you the warehouse supervisor to some!I run that racket!

I yell at people

make people I hate do shitty jobs

sit in the break room with my boss and laugh at people we hate(shes the worls biggest bitch until you hang out with her.....shes the meaner then I am)

ride scooters

tell racist jokes to all the people of other colours:)

break things!

Guest HESHIANDET
I'm telling you a kilpboard and a pen make you the warehouse supervisor to some
no doubt. the factory i work in everyone wears a uniform. so when workers see me walking around w/ my clipboard in business casuals they get scared. nobody fucks w/ me. plus i catch tags in the recesses of the factory.....

Guest Jan Ulrich

i used to go to the bathroom and pretend i was taking really long shits in order to kill time. it works too. what's the boss gonna say, "no, you can't take a shit". holding poo in hinders worker productivity.

i dont tend to get bored at work that often, the kids keep me busy...

but there are the days when I do..

I just usually have long conversations with coworkers (we're all friends), ignore the kids, throw balls at kids, throw balls at coworkers, throw balls at stupid ex-boss, break stuff, stockpile on dr. pepper and get sick at the end of the day, raid the snack closet, get cooked meals from pre-school building, play 'Pearl Harbor' which involves kicking a soccer ball as high as possible toward a large group of kids and see if you hit anyone, play playstation2

*bumped

another day another lazy bum on the clock. I was gonna smoke a bowl, but I forgot my pot.

my last job was awesome. I worked security in a private dorm. I would go on cafeteria patrols regularly. If I was working graveyard I'd smoke a bowl on patrol outside, then go make a sandwich and sit up at the desk and watch cartoons until the sun came up.

I got fired for tagging the parking garage. :rolleyes:

Archived