Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How do you play at work?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dBUSH, Dec 26, 2001.

1. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

Besides posting on here how do you folks pass the time at your bullshit-ass job? Occasionally I'll get a bottle of something and drink until I'm actually nice to the customers. Today I brought a bag of firecrackers to work and I was throwing them off a balcony into the swimming pool (waterproof firecrackers wow) like tiny depth-charges, well one firecracker didn't quite make it in the water and it was loud. I've already answered a couple of phonecalls from guests worried about 'gunshots.' :lol:

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

steal office supplies, make weird copies, steal office supplies, read in a corner, leave early, steal office supplies...

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i have no job, i did however like to yell obsceneties over the intercom

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

well, where can I start.
    Ive smoked on the job. Drank on the job.
    Slept on the job. Practiced my styles on the job.
    I talk shit about other football teams to various
    coworkers. I crack jokes about people to their
    face. We check out the office hotties and rate them.
    You girls do the same, we know. I do whatever I want.
    basically.

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

We also have a motorized scooter.
    Everyone rides that thing around the
    office. We have pinball machines laying around.
    Theres so much to do. Play with photoshop,
    illustrator, and various prgrams. Its alomost
    like being at home. We spend so much time
    up here, we have to make it fun you know.
    Overtime can kill you, so make the best of it.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

well i work at a video store so if im bored i just watch a movie

7. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

last week- I was gonna lay on my back on the floor in the manager's office for just a second...I woke up 45 minutes later confused and disoriented but uncommonly well-rested.

8. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Its a cool job, but very demanding.
    I stay paid. ;)
    School pays off holmes.

9. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

*bumped- cause unemployment don't pay shit.

10. eros

eros Senior Member

I work at a small sporting goods store that sells those little metal scooters... so we just set up race courses and ride around the store.

11. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

i drink at work on a daily basis and my new game is luring people back into the shop and cutting metal with the plasma cutter which in turn shoots them with sparks...nothing funnier than people that think their hair is on fire

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i work at the movies

i'll let your mind do the rest of the thinking

:D

13. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Besides spending entirely too much time on here, I surf the web, print out my digital photographs (taken with my camera from work) on a really high resolution color laser printer, 12 oz., make fun of my coworkers, work a little while, 12 oz., go home. Oh yeah and when it's not raining, or freezing cold, I take the same work camera and go take pictures on my lunch hour of urban landscape, graffiti, etc.

14. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

At my moving job we usta put filecabinets on These rolly things aka dollies and pushem at people that are at bottem of ramps. We usta rollem down streets that were mad inclined but we stopped cause we hit a truck. We hide in boxes sometimes and sneak around like in Metal Gear. Yea thats mad immature but try it its mad funny.

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

:lol:

i used to work at CiCi's Pizza. its a pizza buffet place...2.99 all you can eat...we drop....well, my friend and i drop pizzas and put them back hehe

my other friend works at mickey D's and pisses in the deep fryer

my other friend works at taco bell and sometimes spit in food