how do you like your hotsauce?

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can you order that stuff?

Id like to try it, Ive been collecting odd hot sacues from where ever I go testing the hotness and what not, so far the hottest sauce Ive had was in the jungle of Guatemala...(no shit) it was this kinda brownish sauce served to us in a small little plate they even warned us about it, and they were right, good though...just felt like my mouth was falling off.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm usually at #2, but I'll take #1 if the taste is so amazing it's worth it... like ultra badass Indian Vindaloo served bitchin' hot... won't do it for wings though.

Hottest thing I've ever had was some crazy ass Peppers of Fucking Doom a friend of mine got from his family in west Africa. I was dared, so I popped half of one in my mouth and almost fucking died. I could actually taste it with my asshole the next day when I shat it out... no, not just a burning sensation, I could fucking TASTE it.

buahah, the best of times daring friends to eat a bowl of the hottest shit ever, then the worst of time for ruining his trip cause hes shitting his brains out.

its funny I wouldnt associate Africa for having hot shit (not sure why) but my parents sent me a few bottles from a trip they went on, and while it wasnt unbearable it had quite a zing to it....damn tasty though.

My girlfriend while living in pakistan said she sometimes had to wash the chicken they bought off the street not for cleanslyness but because the fucking spice they make it in would absolutely tear you a new one...and it was still hot after the rinsing....

Guest im not witty

i love all kinda hot sauce, but i want something that is useful, aka edible. my girl gave me this shit called daves insanity sauce. im all for hot and spicy things, but you cant just put it on a sandwich and start chomping away. a spot of that shit the size of a dime will make a whole pot of chili hot as fuck. the same spot plain on your finger to taste it will ruin your night. tasted like i got maced.

and god forbid you dont wash your hands thoroughly afterwards, get some residue in your eye or on your dick when you go the bathroom. oh help me jebus.

Ive had that one..i think theres a couple dif kiinds of it as well...

you should try iguana sauce, its not incredibly hot, they have i think four dif stages of hotness anyways but its damn tasty...I personally have the radioactive one which has a tad more of a peppery zing to it, but it goes good on just about everything...

when i was living up near syracuse for a few years i went to the city from time to time. that is when i realized there was nothing to do there what so ever, but i did however find a shop that was all hot sauce and you could sapmple alot of them. i guess if your ever in syracuse check that place out its hot..........:king:

Speaking of hotsause, me and my home girl went to dinner after work to this new mexican jam on south street or so I think its new, and where sitting right next to the entire rack of hotsauces it was like open season, I was going for the gold. I think this thread was in the back of my head cause where like where to eat I'm like that mexican place. Thank you 12 oz hahaha

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

1. so hot you cant stop blinking your eyes

2. hot enough to make a weird face

3. a little hot ..enough for the taste

4. so mild..its like your eatting tomatos

i prefer not to ruin my food.. but some times its needed

i love stories about people who couldnt handle the hotness..

I CHOOSE #1 i recently realized i can tolerate many peppers one time i coudnt taste scotch bonnet and what i was eating was loaded with it