how do you huff paint?

mmmm..tacos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by rip

its easier with air freshener. shake up can fold a small hand towel once or twice cover the sprayer. putt mouth over sprayer. hold down button and inhale.:king: :king: have fun.

this motherfucker...

i prefer to take a can of krylon and just cut the top straight off, put a towel over it and inhale. but be careful for the jagged ruffness around the top it has a tendency to cut your face open and bleeding all over while your fumed out is bad for buisness. especially when the paint gets into the open wounds.

fill your bathtub with bucket paint make sure its lots of different colors,

get a large sheet of hard plastic, place plastic across bathtub and apply caulk to edges to seal it, cut a 3" circle in the plastic, attach a hose to the plastic and caulk the edges thereby sealing it again, attach hose to a gas mask, put gas mask on face and inhale for five to ten minutes,

this trick also works with gas and other toxic chemicals....

I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY THAT COMES FROM DOING THIS OR ANY DEATHS THAT MIGHT RESULT....

but dont worry hopefully they have a shot at winning a darwin award if they follow the instructions properly

he brought it up because we were talking about it this weekend...a friend and i were pulled over and the cop asked what all the paint was for..he said we looked to old to be huffing it..we were discussing how you even huff paint..its a good question...kids are some inventive people.

not that I'VE ever done that shit, but the easiest way to get high off inhalants is to spray anything that says warning do not concentrate and inhale vapors into a bag or onto a cloth or rag and just breath through the rag or bag. don't waste your paint when scotch guard works just as good.:dazed:

Originally posted by rip

its easier with air freshener. shake up can fold a small hand towel once or twice cover the sprayer. putt mouth over sprayer. hold down button and inhale.:king: :king: have fun.

we used to do that. u can also spray it into a big ziplock bag and then huff that air...that way your not eating the spray..just the air

Archived