How do you get your cans to shut the F*** up!!

Yost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest I Lock Kids In My SELER

I think he might be talking about cans rattling? i heard if you put a magnet on the bottom of the can it will stop it from rattling/

Originally posted by I Lock Kids In My SELER

I think he might be talking about cans rattling? i heard if you put a magnet on the bottom of the can it will stop it from rattling/

that would work if the mixing ball was composed of a metal that a magnet could stick to...most mixing balls are glass marbles unfortunately...i think they use metal bearings in most laquer paint...but not rusto, aa, or krylon...i got a few cans of belton that seem to have metal bearings in them, but i really dont care about keeping my cans quiet...they stay reletively quiet for me...if youre carrying a bag just make sure they are upright and they wont make that much noise. cans on their sides are much noisier...its a sad fact of life that cans make noise...deal with it...

here are some ways of reducing noise....

bring full cans wrap them in a shirt or 2 that will reduce the noise.....

shake the cans b4 u go to the spot duh?

figure the amount of cans you're gonna need and just take that. that way when u are done u can throw the empty cans in the garbage nearby.....

you could buy and 12 pack of beer from the beer store drink it then put your paint in each spot put that in the bag and carry it like your going to a party.

for the most part people dont hear paint and go "ITS SPRAY PAINT IN THERE MY NIGGAHHHH,LETS GET'EM" they hear it and think oh hes got

-insert some shit here-

Originally posted by dwayne wayne

all you have to do is keep them upright and walk steady. wrapping isn't even necessary.

there was a foreign exchange student named yost when i was in highschool.

There was one in my high school also.... But his name was Kang Li.....

and everyone called him Kanji (like Jumanji)........And he used to give people the clumsy tourist high five!

fuck all that bullshit. i dont even carry my shit. i just kick my cans all the way to my spot. that way i dont have to carry them and people who see me go "hes just kicking 9 cans of full spray paint down the street, an i thought he was up to no good" an you straight

Archived