HOW DO YOU GET OUT?

Guest FUGITIVE

Guest FUGITIVE

ok so how do you get out at night if you live in a building......10 floors up?.....and your parents sleep right next to the living room? and there is only one way out? anyone ever had this problem?.......oh and your parents are really strick(sp?) like whoa?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FUGITIVE
Originally posted by podrido

u dont. or u do and get grounded for life. who says u have to do what u need to do at night.

i was talking about painting.............:zombie:

Guest Trousersnake

Run away never come back ,the never liked you anyways.You were a mistake and you gave your mom stretch marks.

Guest KING BLING

Same as everything else, just walk out like you own the shit. If they ask the next day just say you had to step out for a minute being as vague as possible. If they know you smoke/or you don't but they wouldnt care just say you had to step out for one....

i walk out of my front door.

even when i lived with my parents i walked out of my front door.

i never could see why anyone could take "strict" parents. you just show them they cant walk all over you anymore and start doing your own thing and they will leave you alone.

unless you are still in highschool. then stay at home and finish your homework.

Originally posted by mr_president

just walk out the fucking door... leave whatever clothes/paint or whatever else you plan on doing once your out in your car or friends house earlier in the day...

college IS making you smarter.

Seriously Fugitive... you need a cashe or stash spot outside

so you can slip out empty handed and return without any evidence.

That or move out.

Guest FUGITIVE

well ofcourse im still in high school......if i was 18+ i wouldnt give a shit.

one time i tried getting out late at night, but since my parents are in the livingroom my mom woke up and was like wtf? were do you think your going? i was like uhhhh its hot in my room so i wanted to go out for fresh air......my moms was like "no your not......stick your head out the window youll be fine"......i was like ok

thats just pisses the fuck out of me.....i wanted to punch her in the eye.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SteveAustin

I use my Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak™ or my Lord of the Rings "One Ring"™. They both tend to work pretty well. The ring has some rather nasty side affects though.

hahaha, fuckin awesome

Guest willy.wonka

find all the squeeky spots to your door and wd40 that shit down, walk with your socks on.

and fucking grow up.

Archived