How do you get a hicky to go away?

KillPretty

Im not joking I have work on monday and have two extra large hickys on my neck and i need them gone......can anyone help me? If you give me a real answer that will work ill post flix of the girls i was with that gave them to me in dur underwear makin out and shit....theyll be developed in 3 hours....thanks a lot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Submitted by Loren1 (user info) at 2003-05-05 11:42:26 (#)

Ranking: 0

Hickies, as with any type of bruise, can be made to go away quickly with massage. It breaks up the blood cells collected there and disperses them. Try a soft-toothed comb, starting in the center of the mark, working outward in all directions. I'm sorry, but I thought every warm-blooded human being over the age of 13 knew this already.

???

L

i always hated hickeys around my neck but it was feeling pretty good so what the heck. audio two

well according to them

the comb made it redder

the lotion made it softer

the turtle neck made him look like a jerk

the ice made it fade

it looks more like a bruise than a bunch of hickeys really.

you could always wear a turtleneck...in the summertime.

ha-ha.

I can't remember the last time I had a hickey. A highly insecure girl I dated tried to give me one a couple years ago. I was like...wtf...are you trying to give me a hickey?