How do u know whos up in other states

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Just curious but how do you know whos up in other states? I see all these people talking about writters they live nowhere near.

1. - you spelt soprano wrong. dipshit

2. - this is the information age sherlock, perhaps the internet, magazines, word of mouth etc have something to do with it.

3. - do you have nothing better to do with your time than ask dumb questions to a bunch of goons with an over-inflated sense of self importance who will shoot down your queries with enormous wit and splendour

1. I can spell any fucken word however i want dipshit. I CaN EvEN tYpE LyKE a FuCkEN IdIoT 2.

2. Of course i knoe this is the fucken information age. Thats my whole question you Aussie Fuck. How the Fuck would your Australlian Fosters Drinking koala having Roo jumping bitch ass know whats going on in L fucking A.

3. And i have nothing better to do for the next 7 hours i will be on a fucking computer talking to dipshits like you and getting paid for it cause my job sucks ass and this is all I fucken do.

I see all these people talking about writters they live nowhere near.

this is a terrible sentance. "they live nowhere near." reread this a few times. confusing?

suggestion: "I see all of these people talking about writers that live outside of their own city."

f in engrish

im putting my college english classes to work! im proofreading other people's sentances. im cool.

2. Of course i knoe this is the fucken information age. Thats my whole question you Aussie Fuck. How the Fuck would your Australlian Fosters Drinking koala having Roo jumping bitch ass know whats going on in L fucking A.

this was a good diss but man are you fucking kidding me...i mean really i cant even imagine you haveing a job or knowing how the fuck to spell your own name asking a question like this...

yeah, good one, if that's the best insult you can come up with then i'm disappointed. and how do i know what's going on in cali? 2 of the fellas i paint with regularly are from cali, and i have a handful of friends scattered all over the state. so i know what's going on......as i stated - "word of mouth"

Re: Re: How do u know whos up in other states

Originally posted by Jack Meoff

im putting my college english classes to work! im proofreading other people's sentances. im cool.

dont even try to start , there is already a handfull of ' proofreaders ' including me..........its on lock and you dont have the key ........try another aspect.... i also got punctuation , and grammer

Guest JoeHatesCops

word of mouth

word of mouth, people say whos up in their area, our someone may have visited an area and seen people up. I also find it hard to believe, someone would hire someone like you for a typing job, basied on your spelling (my spelling isnt that great, I know, but I also dont claim to have a job related to computers, fuck it my last job was a t a floral shop)

If people would just answer my question instead of talking shit I wouldnt have any problems. But if u talk shit imma talk shit back.Daaaam dont u guys feel stupid u cant get a job and i can. and i can be on this dumb ass site all day if i want and get paid for it.

You have the work ethics of a 15yr old...i'd feel stupid if I sat on my ass and had sex with women over 315 pounds.

Archived