how do u get over longterm relationships?

Guest DatzwhutzuP

Guest DatzwhutzuP

i was in this relationship for 3 years.........we just broke up about 3 weeks ago, her choice...............

how can i not think about her?

or dream about us being together?

how can i make myself NOT WANT TO SEE OR TALK TO HER?

how coudl i get her back?

(i tried a lot of sweet things so far, and makin her jealous, both seemed not to work)

drop me some good advice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Ugh man, this shit is going around.

Both break-ups and that damned photo.

Nothing but time is gonna help man. Three years is an awfully long relationship. The worst part is that you have to respect her decision. If none of that stuff is working, and you don't think you can do anything to fix it, then chances are it's just over. You need some time off. Get out of town if you can, and get away from it all. Goodluck

girls always try to spin shit around on you so that you look and feel like the asshole of the deal. don't let this happen, just stay up, don't let her make you feel like shit and bring you down. i also found that angry music helps. i found the song "i hope you die" by the bloodhound gang was a good one even though i didn't really want my girl to die, i was just mad and that song was funny/angry so it helps. stay up kid.

Guest willy.wonka

uuuh...

you could always smack her around and spit in her mouth.she might recognize after that...:o

time to go hit the clubs.

Guest willy.wonka

dont get me wrong..im "the nice guy"..so its kinda hard for me to get chicks,but i get'em somehow....my friend goes around sayin "wussup bitch..wussup sexy" and this fool gets the looks like "oooh tell me more"

me being a nice guy..i dont understand that..kinda crazy if you ask me.

like if you beat a "bitch" down, she'll wanna marry you after that..

i just dunno..women are complicated.

here's some other pics i found.

Guest PIMPofdaPREP

get a VERY cheep hoe and b like damn this sex was great and after it you will know have learned

A. with a HOE the sex is USUALLy better

B. they always let u watch boxing in ur inderwear without complaiing

C. u dont have 2 buy them dinner 2 get laid

its just a girl, you will have lots more girlfriends. GET OVER IT, be a man and stop complaining. she obviously doesnt want to go out with u anymore. Maybe u could let her have a break for a bit and then try and start things up again. What is the reason she broke up with u? there has to be a good one..

best advice I can give is to assume the worst. at this point it is totally out of your hands. she did the breaking up, so she has the power. seriously brah, there is absolutely nothing (action wise) you can do to change things. the only thing that could possibly work is the infamous "non-action". Get all your shit out of her place or all her shit outta yours, don't talk to her, don't call her back. You pretty much have to get rid of every link to her. I'm not saying to be a dick, but you gotta make her see how things are without you. she'll totally pull the, "I want us to be friends line". your response to this should be that you do as well (providing you actually do) BUT, that you need some time away. Maybe in a month or so you can talk again. I have yet to meet a girl that will respect this wish. Most of the time they will call you after a week or so. A few have even come running back asking to be forgiven for the terrible mistake they made.

last break-up I had wen't like this:

argue, argue, argue

Me: so wtf...are you saying you don't want to see me anymore?

Her: yea, I guess so.

Me: Alright. Well...I guess this is goodbye then. Bye.

Her: Uh...ok...well....bye.

She called me back the next day. I'm like what are you doing calling me? You can't just call me like we're going out. Her response, "but I want to be friends". Me: yeah I do to, but not now...I need some time.

She called back three or so days after that. I answered the phone real tentatively...like Hey? whats up?

She asked me to come over and give her a back rub. wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

our relationship turned into a strictly sexual one for the next six months.

not saying this'll work for anyone else, but thats how it went down for me. of course the down side to this is that it could really fuck with your head.

I think the number one method most guys use to get over their ex....is a little bit of strange. go out, bust some moves and hook up with some new lady. bonus about this...she doesn't have to be of any kind of quality for the therapeutic effect.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Uh, why didnt anyone mention drink??

Drink heavily. Very heavily. Everything will come full circle..

:yum:

Romantic break-ups are always real hard on you. You have all these emotional attachments, and your self-esteem is tied up in the fact that you're with this particular person. Then if that person rejects you, it's a big blow to your self esteem. Break-ups trip off grief, just like any other loss. So you go through the whole Kubler-Ross litany: denial, bargaining, depression, anger, and acceptance. Not necessarily in that order. Just be sure that when you're depressed you remember that this feeling will eventually go away, it's not permenant. And when you're angry, channel it into some NON-HARMFUL, PRODUCTIVE ACTION. Like going down to the gym and pumpin' that iron, or beatin' the shit out of the body bag. Long runs and sprints will help, too. Calling the heartless bitch up and making threats, beating up her new squeeze or smashing up her car/property/locker at school, etc. will not help, and it will just make you look like an asshole.

REMEMBER---HALF THE POPULATION IS FEMALE. If you know more than fifty girls and women well enough to call them by their first name, I'd be astounded. Work on yourself--you can't do shit about what she does or doesn't do. GO WORK OUT HARD. You'll get stronger, get a better self image and there are lots of bitchin' ass looking women at my gym. Start packing, go hump a fifty pound ruck for ten miles.

If you are young enough, consider joining a dance school (I'm serious.) The girls and young women in most ballet schools are just drop-dead gorgeous, and there are NO BOYS. (Hel-LO! Did you always want to date the head cheerleader? Where do you think she learned to do that shit, Einstein? Be on your BEST behavior, be open to new ideas, treat the idea of "dance as art" with respect and you'll be covered up with ballet dancers. Can that be a bad thing? Hell, no. I didn't think so either.)

And Willy.Wonka, that pic is JUST FUCKING GROSS, LOL. Reminds me of nursing school. ("Code Brown! Room 120!")

hm....thats a tough one. i would prolly suggest to go out and do more things. but then again, why am i the one to talk? i havent broken up with someone that i have been in a long term relationship with. so i shouldnt say anything because i dont know first hand how to deal with it. to tell you the truth, it would kill me. i would be in shambles.

i'm sorry if this wasnt any help. if you want to just brood over her or just to talk about it, you can im me:hotpinkrevenge. if not, good luck.

yeah. i went through this same shit a couple months ago. 3yrs. down and she got a new man.

best advice i can give ya.....

-stay away from her. wherever she might be, try to avoid her.

-travel, hang with your boys, meet new girls, get out of the house, and drink ha ha.

-yeah. the gym is one of the best ideas unless your x shows up there with her new man like the bitch did to me. sorry, i'm rambling.....

-time goes by. yeah you'll still think of her but it gets easier. i never thought i'd feel this better so soon but i'm gettin there.

take this advice and you'll do fine.

Guest CRYrock81

hmmmm....the best thing i can say..is......keep on keeping on...ive been told....that being strong and just moving on.....no matter how much it hurts..is kinda atractive:o ????????other than that....just break yo neck a every sweet thing that walks by...:D

just my 2 cents: 2 and a half years i spent with my girl and we broke up because we were fighting over nothing plus she was never wrong i moved away just for the summer we thought it would be good for us.........whatever i havent seen her in like 2 months and i miss her a lot.my advice is to keep really busy. go climb a mountian or something but time my friend time is the key its to early for me to say if my advice really works.........the only plus side is that i get to paint a lot more.............................................................................let me just add that women are satans tool to bring us down ohhh the things i would do for that fuckin girl !:mad:

keeping busy/active plays a big part but the only thing that is gonna get you over this is time.. it heals all wounds dude. but you gotta realise you're prolly gonna feel like shit for at least a few months then you gonna start hating that bitch for what she did to you and then you'll never want to see her again and thats problem solved. sounds dumb? trust me it works.. i just got out of a 2 1/2 yr relationship about 5 months ago and dude i'm having the time of my life. believe.

keep your head up.

Archived