how do u deal with this

Tough Love

okay i have no clue how the hell to deal with things like this.

girls asking loaded questions. especially ones who are friends. when i was younger this shit happened to me:

girl i was sorta friends with asks me what i think of her (looks wise). I tell her "you're allright". Now i was being generous but at the same time, i didnt wanna hype her shit up like shes some queen cuz i didnt want her fuckin fallin in love with me or thinking i liked her, so i chose the happy medium. From then on she has been giving me shit about it untill i finally stopped caring.

recently another female friend of mine says something that would normally elicit a response of "nah you're hot" (if ur trying to make her feel better about herself), but i didnt know whether to actually say so, or what. wouldn't that just be giving out fucked up signals? how do you deal with this shit...when a female friend brings up this question...

do u play it off? tell em the ugly truth? lie? sleep with them? whats the deal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If they asked you they're probably not fishing for the cock, just a compliment. Many women I've met need to be complimented on a near constant basis unless they're getting some serious fierce boning on a regular basis, or they think they're worthless.

i dont really have any friends that are female. if i hang out with a girl, its usually because shes hot, and im trying to tap it.

a lot of girls are annoying, i guess i just havent found a chill girl that i wont have sex with.

*tell them they have pretty mouths.... you know what to do from there :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

2cents: if she's a real friend and nothing more.

just tell her she's cute or attractive or pretty

something simple, and that she should have no problem

getting whatever she wants out there.

(thus removing yourself from the answer as far as possible)

even if she's not.

Hopefully she'll just take that and get over herself.

then again what do i know

that diarehha bit does sound foolproof, but i would :

a- compliment

b- smash (preceded by gross amounts of alchohol consumption)

c- tell her" there, you see. you can fuck any guy you set your mind on... raa-raa-raa win one for the gipper, get herr all hyped up vince lombardi style, and send her on her way...

OR...

a- (weep) tell her your legally blind and you have been faking your way through life...

b- then turn, run, bump ito something, and take off...

girls ask loaded questions because they are fishing for compliments

they could be needy, have low self-esteem, or just need to get pumped

don't forget, in the u.s. society, a woman's looks are paramount

and portrayed as the most defining thing in her life.

so, it's up to you to decide if she's the kind of friend you would rather be honest with

or lie to so she'll shut up

Originally posted by Tyler Durden@Jul 27 2005, 05:55 PM

Every single thing women say is loaded. Never ever forget that. Pause and think over youre responses very carefully, considering the most extreme outcomes of each statement.

I'm very serious.

This is the most truthful statement in this whole thread !!!!!

it hurts to be this honest, but damn.

I think it was chris rock who said woman need three things: water food and compliments. GIrls are retarded, especially ones from southern california. I hate when guys ask me" rate me on a scale of 1-10". I tell them 7-8 or that theyre handsome because I dont thinkit hurts anybody. Its whats inside that counts anyway right?

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Jul 26 2005, 07:23 PM

If they asked you they're probably not fishing for the cock, just a compliment. Many women I've met need to be complimented on a near constant basis unless they're getting some serious fierce boning on a regular basis, or they think they're worthless.

im just going to stop posting because im pretty sure this dude is me when i black out.

i'd say be honest with her. also it depends how old this person is...she can be real young and asking these questions because she needs some kinda validity or she can be older and is set on the way that she looks and is asking you for shits and giggles. why lie? so that she can prance around thinking she is hot when she really isnt? the scale thing (rate me from 1 to 10) is a good answer too.

i guess it also depends on how good of a friend you are to her. i dunno really. i'd tell the truth though.