How do i know what walls are legal?

ENOS2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHAHA

although these last replies have given me a good laugh. i dont wanna start clownin cuz of my history. if theres a wall with some dope, intracate pieces on em in a spot thats hella exposed, its legal. if u dont know enough to know this, dont fuck with legal walls.usually theyre reserved for the people who are worthy or have put in hella work in sketchy spots. besides, if u just wanna rock legal shit, find a nice board and paint on it.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

you should pick up a new hobby. how about crocheting? thats what the little old ladies do. you can knit your crew some sweaters. actually, wait, no. youd better not fuck with crocheting, those are some sharp needles. you might poke your eyes out.

Originally posted by ENOS2002

Alot of graffiti is illegal

nevermind, you dont need your eyes. crocheting is for you.

Guest senoski060

do u ever notice people with stupid sn's posting stupid ass threads? i wonder if their cops......when theres dumb ass questions like ''what yard do u go to" or "where do u paint" you hafta either be dumb as fuck or a cop to ask somethin like that

Originally posted by senoski060

do u ever notice people with stupid sn's posting stupid ass threads? i wonder if their cops......when theres dumb ass questions like ''what yard do u go to" or "where do u paint" you hafta either be dumb as fuck or a cop to ask somethin like that

enos is a regular name homie. i dont know but that could just be the kids name.

im gonna say the same thing i said in the other thread called "how do i know what walls are legal?". close this before theres another school shooting. and another thing. i cant be sure but theres a chance that this kid is just askin stupid shit to see how many of u will waste ur time replyin to it. so by talkin all this shit he may just be playin u. or he could just be a retard i dont know....

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by ODW

you dont know what words mean, do you?

yup, i live nowhere near cali o mexico...... my fault,,,, but i was talkin bout like BLINK_evryda really,,, my fault

Archived