how do i bite evan hecox?

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your thread deserves this.

there is an excruciating pain coming from above my right testicle.

at first i thought a spider went up my p-hole cuz i was working in yard full of spiders. but i just took a piss so it cant be that. Ive heard that this kills so im kind of worried. OOWWWWEEE

Originally posted by the A squad

your thread deserves this.

there is an excruciating pain coming from above my right testicle.

at first i thought a spider went up my p-hole cuz i was working in yard full of spiders. but i just took a piss so it cant be that. Ive heard that this kills so im kind of worried. OOWWWWEEE

Dude it might be a kidney stone...

usually their for old men only... but last year i had one... and i will never listen to women complaing about birth pains cause this shit hurt...

is it that bad?

it actually doesnt hurt to piss out the stone only to pass it from your kidney to your bladder... so after the big pain goes... watch your piss...

oh i guess i just assumed, that like, everybody hear knows about him from visiting www.fourthehardway.com. just because of all the hype ya know. I also figured that a good portoin of those people check out the posters he was pushing so hard, one of them being designed by evan, and clicked his home page link next to his product featured on the page. anyway, i dont know shit about graphics programs, i a photoshop person, but his process for making those photo like pictures is just so fresh and clean, it makes me feel dirty. If your into skateboardign at all, he designs all the chocolate boards, or most of them at least.

slightly up too late...good bye

Archived