how did you pick your member name?

ubejinxed

i know there was a thread on this a while ago, but i couldn't find it. and there are new members on the site so i was wondering how everyone came up with their member names. (and no this is not in reference to your southern member)

ubejinxed - i have terrible luck, and consider myself jinxed.

How about you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine is simple

well like a lot of people on here i juss choosed wut i write(i currently changed it but i don't feel like makin a new name) it's simple and u don't have to think of sumpin crazy and there are some funny ass member names on here well it's like that:gaga::spin:

you should check out my (unpopular) do you believein luck thread

my 1st name was my graf name...

then i decided to be more low key. ..i picked what i thought was pretty much a very general, generic identifier..

i kinda wanted to name myself "your mom" tho

so every time i was quoted it would say 'originally posted by your mom' lol

Spike - I dunno if it was cuz I got an electric shock when I was a kid, but my hair sticks up in sorta spikey clumps when its shortish. I didn't know until I was 7, which was when I had my first haircut, and when I walked into school the next day some guy who never talked to me went "Hey, you, yeah, Spike there." Turned out he was some popular kid, and the name just stuck. I'm not complaining. It's been my nickname for almost 13 years.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00272089f00000001.jpg'>

Here's my hair, 100% gel-free - I hate gel. Slightly modified for clarity, it's normal color is a kinda almost black brown.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Mine is an old nickname, and the way I got it is a very, very long story involving a gigantic wooden sledgehammer, a lion costume, a vinyl eagle mask with a watermelon inside it, and a night of public nakedness debauchery. I'm totally serious too.

Archived