how dare you...

atrocks

ok...tonight... a suposed "homie" of six and a half years...fuckin tried to fucken pull my card infront of my own fucken house....we were kicken it...i was gonna leave to get some jack in a crack...so i told em to keep it down while i was gone...and when i came back i found them in their car with stereo fukin blastin real fucken loud..so i told em hey fuckin turnm that shit down...so they did..but as the hard heads they usually are they still were crackin jokes.....and eventualy they turned it bak up...and just as i was passin out the food too..so im likie hey what the fuck i just told u to turn it down, and then i get attitude from the "homie" adn im like what ever same ol and shit, and then i take my food out and toss their food into their car and he fucken says, "why u gotta be throwin shit foo?"...and im like fuck you eat your food....and he kkeos going and so do i and im like fuck you foo dont fuck with me.,...but he keeps going....and it eventually excels to me saying fuck you leave...and then he gets the nerve...the fuckin nerve to tell me..."ima chill..what are you gonna do".....and FUCK I COULDA FUCKIN KILLED HIM IF I WASNT SO CLOSE TO HIS FUCKIN FMAILY....FUCK THAT...U DONT EER TELL EM SHIT IN FRONT MY OWN HOUSE IF IM WRONG OR NOT.....IM RIGHT AT MY HOUSE AT ALL TIMES....FUCK YOOOU.......so i flipped out and started yelling shit...and he was like , " oh man why you tripppin...calm down....."....fuck that...and then he kep saying shit...talkijg shit...and then he tried to tell em , "o man weve been friend s were dumb if we let this shit make us enemies"....FUCK THAT...U DONT DISRESPECT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN HOUSE AND EXPECT ME TO THINK SHIT CAN STILLB ECOOL...FUK THAT...FUCK YOU... after this i realized that no one really caresabout you aside from your imidiate family....everyone else could care less...and they just want to use u for what u can do for them...fuck everyone.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know... we just had a 'discussion' about how the Mod's around here regulate... and how this is 'our house'... granted, we aren't all homies but, that seems like it would be even more of a reason to be cool... because, after all, it's Mr.Raven's house. The Mods are like hosts and we want to entertain but... sometimes kids get aggro and then flip out when we mention it, or after it goes on a bit too much, ban them or whatever... but somehow we're the dicks when they come back.

On another related note... there's a thread around here where people are actually supporting a man's right to say absolutely uncalled for and disgusting things to his neighbor. She seemed to have a pretty good argument about the cat and he sounded like an old dick, maybe he got sentenced harshly but that doesn't seem to be an issue. Kids around here seem to feel that you should go through life insulting relative strangers and having some legal protection. I mean, we all realize many of these kids will be the first to press charges when they overstep their bounds and get their ass kicked...

Anyway, yeah, that shit's not cool, for a homie or whoever... but the trend seems to be downhill... and now that you've decided 'fuck everyone' you've become another part of it.

But on the real, apart from an early morning heartfelt apology from your boy, I'd probably create some distance there.

well, that's all good, but you can't change the past, perhaps you're focusing too much on your internet persona... I mean, I'm not trying to argue or make you justify yourself... just maybe think

especially on the internet where you pretty much have entire controll over your persona...

Archived