How come?

fatbastard

How come when people hear about the realtionship between demi moore and ashton kutcher everybody is like "wow those guys are really breaking sterotypes, good for them!" she is 42 he is 26.

But me being 21 going on to 22 start dating a 33 year old, everyones like "Oh my god man, thats pathetic, what the hell are you doing?"

Its like the standards are appropriate when its a fantasy based media involved relationship, but when it happens in real life peoples repsonces are nothing but negative.

5 The number of times i have heard this joke "hey man why dont you start asking your mum to hook up with some of her friends, you should really start going to her dinner parties"

once again 12oz, thats for listening.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a lady friend (25) who is dating a 40+ year old man who has a daughter.

no big deal really. i was a little shocked at first, but they seem to get along real well.

they've been going together for more than a couple of years now.

as for ashton & demi, i've haven't heard people saying that

they're breaking stereotypes; they just get made fun of A LOT.

Originally posted by fatbastard

How come when people hear about the realtionship between demi moore and ashton kutcher everybody is like "wow those guys are really breaking sterotypes, good for them!" she is 42 he is 26.

But me being 21 going on to 22 start dating a 33 year old, everyones like "Oh my god man, thats pathetic, what the hell are you doing?"

It's because you are not rich and famous.

Same reason why Macualy Culkin gets national press for popping some painkillers while you could do the same thing and not even get a write-up in the local paper.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

yeah, but he didnt even say she was a super model there tease. maybe shes a fat bastard too. just because she has a kid, doesnt mean shes a milf. look at rosie o donnel.:yuck:

i wouldnt care right now if she was ugly or not, least he's getting something.

and i have faith in fatbastard, im sure she's not half bad.

Originally posted by Vanity

hmmm... always considered you above a thread like this.

my mistake.

sorry to dissapoint you, but somehow an opportunity to vent to my online family while a million things are going through my mind outweighed my "online reputation" :rolleyes:

she has no kid, and is one of the coolest girls i have ever met very independent, and very established. who knows what the future will hold.