HOW come 12ozers are turning into martha stewarts?

dr.testical

ive noticed alot of this garden and interior decorating shit..oof that shit kills man. what are you thinking. alot of you talk about fighting on saturday nights and getting drunk all that shit. and then some of you make threads on designing kitchen towels or backyard gardening? kinda soft.. i mean you guys bashed PGW ( VIVA LA PGW) FOR WEARING EXPENSIVE CLTOHING. then we have guys decorating and gardening. in my book. its pathetic, appauling, turbo queer. but hey thats juts my opinion. disagree anyone? agree anyone? lets have it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahaha.... turbo queer is it? Haha.. Martha Stewart is it? I was waiting for something like this. Obviously you can't show your sensitive side or people jump on you. It's called a balance man. You try being all extreme hardcore all the time without chilling out at all. It's not easy. You gotta take a load off sometimes and what better way than to be a part of natures harmony. I mean damn. You can work on cars all day but your gonna be crying for momma cause you are too manly to fucking cook or clean after your nasty ass. Fucking little bitch. haha...

Besides I would trade this shitty ass industrial age for an agrarian one any day.

You go work the land and live off the land for some years and then call us turbo queer. You probably sit on your computer all day at your moms.

I disagree.....

A mans home is his domain. i persoanlly keep my place clean and tidy for a number of reasons and not just because I am appealling to metrosexuality...

1. Cleanliness is next to godliness

2. Try impressing a girl with a filthy house and a wall of empty beer cans? Didn't think so.

3. A clean house offers a better peace of mind. When my room is clean, i feel together mentally

4. Gardening rocks.....fuck off

5. I go out and get into fights and drink and act like a jerk because that's what going out is for.....I don't wanna do that in my own house

pgw got bashed for being a shit talking, worthless, junkie piece of shit.

there is a HUGE difference between talking about your $300 armani sunglasses, and talking about having matching towels in your bathroom. or the astetics of dope design. and having decent taste has nothing to do with being 'turbo queer'. one of the illest fighters i've ever met is a gardener by trade.

didnt you see police acadamy? hightower was a florist, an oll boy would wreck fake, phony crooks.

i dont know if youre a pastor or not but... PREACH IT BROTHER PREACH IT!!!

I'm all for keeping the house clean, having some dope furniture and some art work and paintings type of things in the house, maybe some candles for those special occasions, and necessary things like hand towels in the kitchen.

However, putting a ghetto little "pond" in the backyard is gay. And gardening is for queers to.

:lol:

Originally posted by LENS

I disagree.....

A mans home is his domain. i persoanlly keep my place clean and tidy for a number of reasons and not just because I am appealling to metrosexuality...

1. Cleanliness is next to godliness

2. Try impressing a girl with a filthy house and a wall of empty beer cans? Didn't think so.

3. A clean house offers a better peace of mind. When my room is clean, i feel together mentally

4. Gardening rocks.....fuck off

5. I go out and get into fights and drink and act like a jerk because that's what going out is for.....I don't wanna do that in my own house

http://memphisrap.com/community/modules/Gallery/gallery/artists/3rdNPark/show_3rdNParkSqu.jpg'>

yo lens, tell them nukka's what's really really hood!?</span>

Originally posted by villain

Hahaha.... turbo queer is it? Haha.. Martha Stewart is it? I was waiting for something like this. Obviously you can't show your sensitive side or people jump on you. It's called a balance man. You try being all extreme hardcore all the time without chilling out at all. It's not easy. You gotta take a load off sometimes and what better way than to be a part of natures harmony. I mean damn. You can work on cars all day but your gonna be crying for momma cause you are too manly to fucking cook or clean after your nasty ass. Fucking little bitch. haha...

Besides I would trade this shitty ass industrial age for an agrarian one any day.

You go work the land and live off the land for some years and then call us turbo queer. You probably sit on your computer all day at your moms.

you are higly fucking annoying as of late.

you come off like a gay rights activist. go plant a tree you fucking yuppie...

I don't know man, HELP me please, it's like 'm digging deeper and deeper, I can't stop watching the pot of water heating up on the stove, and the bird in my hand must be worth something, somewhere. . .And I can't stop thinking about finance and sewing too. Someone give me some stock tips. Are we in a correction, or is it a fall? Oh my, CHANNEL ZEEEEEROWWWW, you've made me a Martha Stewart thingy.

Originally posted by 23578

I don't know man, HELP me please, it's like 'm digging deeper and deeper, I can't stop watching the pot of water heating up on the stove, and the bird in my hand must be worth something, somewhere. . .And I can't stop thinking about finance and sewing too. Someone give me some stock tips. Are we in a correction, or is it a fall? Oh my, CHANNEL ZEEEEEROWWWW, you've made me a Martha Stewart thingy.

I've been wanting to talk about stocks but on the DL. I know CILONE/SK has mentioned wanting to talk about this as well. Would you like to organize something?

Originally posted by E MARTYR

you are higly fucking annoying as of late.

you come off like a gay rights activist. go plant a tree you fucking yuppie...

Well tease, I've had something of a bad mood as of late, and so my tolerance level for bullshit is lowered.

simple:

there's more than one kind of person in Ch.Zero

For every thugged out highschooler with fake roccawear,

there's an adult who makes real money and has refined his tastes beyond sippin 40's.

you dont like it? then stay out of those threads

hold on a second. im not trying to bash any of them "gardeners" or people who like to keep there place clean of course i do or would like to. im all for that. i dont think that you guys should see it as im a hardcore punk living trash piece of junkie shit who thinks living clean is gay. nah you have me all wrong i was just bringing up the topic= why all the sudden with people on here talking about gardening and living heatlthy and all that.. i was wondering. so i madea thread. maybe some responces on why you like to live the way you do and how or whatever motivates you into keeping your shit organized and how you do it. ill be the first to say im the worst when it comes to keeping shit organized.. i dont know .. yourthoughtts or ideas appreciated. thanks

Originally posted by Kilo7-

simple:

there's more than one kind of person in Ch.Zero

For every thugged out highschooler with fake roccawear,

there's an adult who makes real money and has refined his tastes beyond sippin 40's.

you dont like it? then stay out of those threads

E-Applause....

Of course there are those of us from both schools, who get wasted on 40's, then come home and cook extravagant, exotic feasts because they have the "mun-chies"....

It's all about balance :D

you know why I think there's so much of the 'martha' threads right now....

well it seems like there's just been a bunch of birthdays,

a lot of users are mid-20's now and they are looking at having more to life than 40's and blunts.

hell.... we talk about so much stupid shit on here that no topic has been left out.

HOW ABOUT EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD WHO LABELS GARDENING, DESIGN, PERSONAL HYGIENE, NICE CLOTHES, AND HIGH ART AS "GAY" TAKES HIS EMPTY HEAD OUT OF HIS GAPING ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW SO YOU CAN HEAR ME BETTER.

when will you morons learn that it's OKAY to maintain a good-looking house, yard and wardrobe AND still abuse drugs, vandalize, steal, be violent and all that other fun machismo stuff that you migh enjoy. it's called being "WELL-ROUNDED."

i bet most of you who disagree with me are fat slobs who live in squalor and have bad breath and yellow teeth. STEP AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER FOR FIVE MINUTES AND GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MKAY?

Originally posted by BOZACK

when will you morons learn that it's OKAY to maintain a good-looking house, yard and wardrobe AND still abuse drugs, vandalize, steal, be violent and all that other fun machismo stuff. it's called being "WELL-ROUNDED."

that's what i'm talking about. aint nothing wrong with fucking shit up and looking good while at it (and keeping a good looking home to take women back to).

i never did understand that

guys that keep their places looking like a pigpen, dressing like they work at mcdonalds ... yet think that girls like a "manly man"

then have the cheek to bash guys who get more play than them because they're obviously "metrosexual" "turbo queers"

Originally posted by synaps

i guess i must be turbo queer

well....if you're that guy that made the shitty new orleans thread a long time ago with the shitty tags and a shitty pic of yourself smoking a shitty blunt, then, well.....yeah.

Originally posted by BOZACK

well....if you're that guy that made the shitty new orleans thread a long time ago with the shitty tags and a shitty pic of yourself smoking a shitty blunt, then, well.....yeah.

no sir ... i do not like it

(where's mr. horse when you need him)

twas' not me ... i'd rather poke my eyes out with a spork than post 'cool' pictures of me smoking a 'phat' blunt

Originally posted by SteveAustin

yeah...she's probably more hardt than half the kids on here.

hahahahaha... good choice of words austin!

Originally posted by synaps

no sir ... i do not like it

(where's mr. horse when you need him)

twas' not me ... i'd rather poke my eyes out with a spork than post 'cool' pictures of me smoking a 'phat' blunt

my sincere apologies. no, seriously. sorry.

Archived