How busted is your yard?

stylus1

I've only lived here with a car for a few weeks. About every saturday or sunday, i go down to the yard and chill out and be hungover. The town that i live in now is small, the yard is very small. I hang out for about 30 minutes and walk the tracks. I have no camera, but the whole place shuts down on saturday at one, there is rarely a soul in sight. I go and check out all the pieces, and sometimes take a little paint with me. I haven't pieced, i've only done handstyles there. Anyway, i have left out one important factor. The place is completely over run and torn apart by toys and vandals. Every building, has a shitload of fucking awful attempts at pieces. a praticular group, who writes SUR has done some serious damage. Every week there is something new, just new shit that is pathetic. i think im the only person to go down there with even the slightest interest of actually piecing a car instead of all the equipment and buildings. I have no real question to ask, other than the fear of reactions from workers. I do not know what to expect if the workers stumble across an actual attempt at a piece that could have been painted right there. the cars that come on, usually stick around for a couple weeks, if I piece i am afraid that the workers, that are already frustrated with the awful bullshit that they have to see everyday; not to mention all the garbage, beer cans, paint cans (which i clean up if i see), im afraid the workers will definitely report that something happened right here, seeing as that car was clean last week. this is probably a useless thread, but i feel that shit like this deserves attention. As many have said the freight movement could hit its downfall just like the NYC subway system did. Shit like this makes the indifferent workers and Norfolk Southern in general actually give a shit about the yards in really small towns like this. This town and yard is so small, graffiti and vandalism should not be an issue, if i was the only person to go down there and paint it wouldn't be an issue. I do not even know what to say or do about it, but it does bring some concern as to whether I should really go down there and piece on the regular, it could potentially be noticed that it happened there, and i could probably get grouped with the SUR fuckers. My final question, How hard should i beat these kids asses if i ever come across them? :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think it would be a good idea to buff all the shit and clean the beer cans, paint cans and shit up. from what i understand, sur is some kind of mexican gang shit, so i would try to get a look at the people that come there before you confront them. what kind of cars stop there ? are they always clean ? im not sure that the workers would notice a peice on a car that was not there before

no camera = no flicks = no money to spend, on anything but beer. word maybe i'll stay away from SUR then, but still i see new dumb shit show up on a weekly basis from these kids, its fucking annoying and its garbage. i have cleaned up empty spraypaint cans, i guess i'll go ahead and clean up all the other random shit that shows up there, found a broken computer the other day. I guess i'd like to make sure that no workers realize that someone has been snooping around or painting and dumb fuckers make that difficult when messes are made and stupid shit shows up on their walls. and to address further questions, the cars that usually come through are mostly hoppers and railboxes, i actually haven't seen anything else come through. they do, leave engines completely out in the open and unattended on the weekends as well as all of the cars, which makes me think they prolly wouldn't give a fuck at all. Where i used to live, there were no yards like this, all maintenance work and people keeping a close eye. This yard closes on the weekends, my old yard(s) was running and working 24/7 and always had those NS trucks running up and down the rails. Im not used to this kind of shit, and i just don't know enough about the freight industry in general. i do know that the bullshit that ends up on walls there has got to be noticed because of its sheer quantity and carelessness. Its a strange situation, im not sure what they will do if they notice that someone else had done something aside from toys and vandals. But i will piece regardless after i check this place out more. In situations i try to think responsibly and make sure i don't get fucked or caught.

I wont to a yard in Atlanta and it was ridicilious... I was practcally tripping over paint, new cans, old rusted cans, and even can tops. There was even a bag full of paint just left there i guess we must have scared the people there off... But any how still managed to paint some autoracks w/o ne problems... So just be wise and make sure your on point if you happen to paint that one yard...

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

I went to a yard in Atlanta and it was ridicilious... I was practically tripping over paint, new cans, old rusted cans, and even can tops. There was even a bag full of paint just left there i guess we must have scared the people there off... But any how still managed to paint some autoracks w/o ne problems... So just be wise and make sure your on point if you happen to paint that one yard...

Thats the "Free ColorPlace Silver" yard... Go there weekly and you'll never run out of paint! Most folks know the deal except those rascally kids who like the service road visibles...

lol...

Originally posted by mrhand

Thats the "Free ColorPlace Silver" yard... Go there weekly and you'll never run out of paint! Most folks know the deal except those rascally kids who like the service road visibles...

The kids that ran out had left a bag of cans... and they had Color Place silvers.. how funny... but y do they call it that...? ANd wwhy do peeps leave that place looking the way it did... I myself threw like 15 cans away that weren't even mine... Is it str8 to paint there by those looks not really...

Yup Yup! That "yard" in Atlanta has been pretty hot lately, ever since someone burned down the trailer there and the engine got painted there...its hard to believe that place didn't get heated sooner. When I first visited it, I was surprised as hell at all the cans lying around, some people just don't give a fuck and ruin it for others. It is a lot quieter though worker wise, since Amtrak shut down mail operations on the siding there.

i have never been to that rack yard in atl but ive heard stories. that spot is just a raid waiting to happen. but to the original post, like someone already said if you see new sur tags on the buildings in your spot, then my advice would be to stay the fuck away. i have a friend that met with some pretty ill vatos in a train yard.

I hope completely staying away isn't the answer. I was there tonight, and i thought about it, if these kids are in a gang and they see me there at 1AM they are gonna fuck with me. Can't say I'm trying to get shot or beat up, if i see them i'm either gonna dip or chill out and wait for them to leave. Plus, i think its pretty straight to paint cars in the day, and those kids definitely aren't gonna be there on a sunday afternoon.

USUALLY THERE AINT GANGS IN SMALL TOWNS. BUT THEN AGAIN NOT ALWAYS, I DONT KNOW WHT KIND OF TOWN IT IS. SOME OF THEM LITTLE TOWNS ARE JUST FUCKING HOODS IN THE COUNTRY. ATLEAST IN THE SOUTH. YA MAN MAYBE IF YOU BUFFED THERE SHIT AROUND THE YARD AND DID SOMETHING CLEVER TO SCARE THEM OFF LIKE MAKE THEM THINK A CAMERA IS THERE. I DONT NO. MY YARDS FUCKED TO. THEY ALL ARE. LOT OF TIMES WHERE THERES A YARD THERES A LAYUP NOT TO FAR AWAY

I'd say buff every single walls, then see how often they come, and rebuff as soon as you see some new shit, make yourself a waiting spot hidden beside the walls they mostly hit like bring a chair, some weapons and water to leave there just in case. dress like a security and scare them..it should have a long term effect.

Re: lol...

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

The kids that ran out had left a bag of cans... and they had Color Place silvers.. how funny... but y do they call it that...? ANd wwhy do peeps leave that place looking the way it did... I myself threw like 15 cans away that weren't even mine... Is it str8 to paint there by those looks not really...

no. now shhhh....

really...come on now, this is the internet.

:rolleyes:

my favorite spot is shit now.. the for lease buildings got rented out and i went there to hit up and they seen me walking around down there like if i was saleing drugs or something.... its good i wear latex gloves and didnt have any cans on me when irolled out cuz cops were chillin and pulled me over and got me for 2nd degree criminal tresspass....i gave them a bullshit story so they let me go.. but i had to get a lawyer for court he got me off w/ a $250 doll. charge.....ohemteashenigga....

THAT SITUATION OTS HARD TO SAY.

I KNEW SOME GUYS THAT PAINTED THIS ONE YARD EVERY WEEKEND....YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED WHO THEY ARE NOW...... THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE THERE CANS AND WHAT NOT RIGHT BY THERE PEICES, THEY DIDNT CARE AT ALL....ONE OF THESE GUYS TOLD ME THAT THEY DONT WORRY ABOUT THE CANS CAUSE THE WORKERS PILE THEM UP IN A PILE EVERY SO OFTEN...KILLED ENGINES, INSIDE AND OUT, BUSTED WINDOWS, ECT. THESE BANGERS USED TO HANG OUT THERE AND FIGHT AND DO THEIR DIRT... THE FUNNY THING ABOUT ALL THIS IS THAT THE SPOT IS TOTALLY CHILL... STILL TO THIS DAY. AS A MATTER OF FACT THE ONLY FOOL TO EVER GET CAUGHT THERE WAS CAUGHT BECAUSE SOME JELOUSE DICKHEAD SNICHED HIM OUT AND CALLED THE LAW WILE HE WAS IN THERE. IVE SEEN SPOTS THAT ARENT EVEN CHILL BUT THEY ARE FINE TO ROCK.... AND IVE SEEN SPOTS THAT LOOK AS COOL AS CAN BE WHEN THEY ARE IN REALLITY HOTTER THAT HELL.... I GUESS IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE AT....

• 1 month later...

SUR means SURENO 13 which is South Siders vs. NORTE 14 which is Nortenos. Prison and Street gangs from Cali originally.

this one yard i used to fuck with this one while was all about keeping your eyes on the ground cause blood filled syringes are no joke and i seen more than i wanted to. the gunshots are no worry between lines. and one side of the yard borders X4 while the other is Piru's mostly. Dozens of train tramps, junkees and dealers. never got fucked with.

i guess you should just keep chilling in the yard and possibly even approach the toys, whether it be a gang or not, and ask them what the deal is, let them know what you do, and why it's a harm to your spot. i really reccommend a pair of brass knuckles in your back pocket, and i never leave home without a switchblade... and in your situation... they don't either. so be prepared.

YOU SHOULD HIDEOUT IN THE BUSHES AND JUST WAIT FOR THOSE SUR S .I BET ANYTHING THAT BEING FROM SUCH A SMALL HICK TOWN AND SHIT ,ITS PROBLEY JUST A FEW YOUNG WANNA BE THUG KIDS.TELL THEM YOUR FROM L.A. OR SOMETHING AND YOUR THE LEADER OF THE REAL SURS.TAKE OVER THERE CREW AND TEACH THEM THE RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS ...........BUT DONT FORGET TO JUMP THEM IN AGAIN............:lol:

for fuucks sake i wrote a story on how to plan you attack and it didnt show up/....

no fucking way am i writing that again. sorry stylus.

but in a few words i'll say this: what you have found is not your spot obviously. beware. paint yet be careful, clean the spot can be an attempt yet i think it will be pointless. best bet is to have your crew and stake the spot and kick ass. combine that with cleaning of the spot.