How big was SABER's L.A. River Piece?

"SugeKnight"

Big enough to be seen from a satellite in outerspace. Yep, my dumbass spent some time on mapquest.com, and because I know the city of L.A. like the back of my hand I was able to find SABER's piece rather quickly. I think this is the only piece in graffiti history that can be seen by a satellite.

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/11914/p/170700_3981299866112946348_v.jpg'>

Yeah it's a little blurry now cause of all those image transfers from bitmap to jpeg, and then I uploaded back to the net.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SABER's earliest works were massive 'wild style' graffiti pieces. He used roller latex paint describing the forms of the letters in his name. In 1997 SABER painted the world's largest graffiti piece on the cement banks of the Los Angeles River. Measuring 250' x 55' and requiring 97 gallons of paint, this work is considered to be one of the most important pieces in graffiti history.

-saberone.com

Originally posted by Brooklyn

how big was sabers cock when it entered ur mouth... using satellites to look at someones graff.. get outta hereeeeeeeeee

Guess what. You're a fag. And get that chip off your shoulder. I'm just giving heads some constructive things to think about. No one ever thought about a piece being so big satellites could see that shit. Grow up.

Originally posted by TRIXTER1

i didnt mean to post it twice my bad ..

how did you get that satellite view on mapquest??

i wanna look at shit like that..

You gotta click on Aerial view. If gotta sign up for it though. If you got an AOL account then you automatically a member. Just type in your AOL screen name and password and then you can look at satellite images of anywhere. Just type in your address and it will go directly to your house, or you can just scroll around for fun. It was amazing looking at my schools, hang out spots, everthing. I was even lookin at Belmont Yard and shit. That shit's a trip. You can spend all day on there.

Archived