How 2 make Shirts...

kemoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea, silk screening is your best bet. You can get a basic kit for around $40 at a good art store. Its basically a mesh screen that fits into a frame and you cover it with this goo called emulsion then put a transparncy of your design on it, leave it in he light, wash out the design parts, and then you put it over the shirt and run paint over it. Its realy not too hard to setup. It can be a pain in the ass to do multicolor designs though unless they are really simple.

Guest 87centHitMan

HA HA!!! yes. A friend of mine has access to a 7-color silkscreen press. I don't know why I haven't jumped on that shit already. I think you just gave me a good idea once again.

<-----------clothing line--------->

YO if shyt is really all like that email me at Apone1@aol.com just to let you know i have my own clothing line and im not bullshytn I HAVE MADD EXPIRIENCE when you do clothes it's sort of like you doing a wall just somebody might be walking around wih YOUR wall (if you're doing custom clothing)------->!!!!!!holla at cha boy

:o :D heaven's seed

hell's fruit

Re: <-----------clothing line--------->

Originally posted by *kra-z!0ner

YO if shyt is really all like that email me at Apone1@aol.com just to let you know i have my own clothing line and im not bullshytn I HAVE MADD EXPIRIENCE when you do clothes it's sort of like you doing a wall just somebody might be walking around wih YOUR wall (if you're doing custom clothing)------->!!!!!!holla at cha boy

:o :D heaven's seed

hell's fruit

your a fucking idiot man, shut up

Archived