How 2 be a Legend?

Coler Blind

I know its a stupid question. But what does it take to be a legend or a infammous writer? Such a "COPE" he is well known around the world- why? I got realy into writing this summer- so I am still new about things.

What makes a writer- GOOD? Crazy styles, Crazy fill-ins, Charaters? :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

legends title is usually given to the writer who has done something something really extreme like bombing really hard for a really long time or having a really creative style...like you have asked perhaps the dumbest question ever in the brief history of graffiti on the internet..so in you own special way you are a legend.

he was active in the famous bombed train era in the 80's, and something like that where people oonly can read about now turns it into classic history, and he was part of that movement, the "classic" movement hwich was in a sense the early years of graffiti.. he continued to bomb the sreets heavily in the early 90's almost as much as JA (and he probably did more on the trains than JA) and he did way more clean trains than JA with nice imple pieces all through over a decade post bombed trains.. until now.. he stil bombed in the later part of the 90's and still does illegal shit up until now... he has a catchy throw up, good tag, and can piece and does a lot of all three.. does prductions aspect etc... He got up in every borough, you can still see some of his older stuff if you just go through a borogh a couple times (i remember jamica area of queens, some tags in harlem, couple things in lower manhatten, throw up in another area of queens (in recent years he is not one of the most acitve writers in getting up in those areas.. and still probly (mabe not now) but for along time was the most up in the bronx.. He travels and bombs little overseas (doing pieces) done a little in other cities of america (he still hasnt touched canada yet.. bastard) he hit freights (no big deal but anther aspect of graffiti he covered).. just basily hes been around active for a long while! name me a writer who was active in the clean train era who did mosre than cope between 1988 and 2004... JA is perhaps kinda close so thats why he is considered a legend too.. RD is a little underated but i guess didnt do as much as these guys (am i wrong?) think of otheres like cope.. who cover all aspects not just having a dope style (which does count)and thats why cope has title his style with all the shit he does (kinda beats rd in that ares) and JA doesnt do pieces etc...