houston graffit

amanquix

hey are there any writers in here from houston? if you live in houston and you aint much of a writer get started casue the scene fucking sucks right now i could list most of the taggers in houston off my head. and all the writers try to get in touch me to collaberate

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the scene around here is only brought up by people who just don't give a fuck. (dts, fucking with the cops @ the dunkin' doughnuts) if someone hits up a spot and other people hit it up to they would say that writer is just dick riding cause they never thought of hitting up that spot before or they never saw it. until one of their homeboys you know tells you they meant no disrespect. and sometimes shit can get crazy man, like when i heard Grover stabbed Snuffleupagus(i heard this, i wasn't there). people hate cause they don't know what you think about their perception of graff or you really do suck at graff and you're in denial.

don't repeat rumors, most of them are bullshit and ALL of them are probably none of your business

Archived