House party at TTs

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski

My favorite thing when I was in high school was to go to house parties, call the cops and sit and watch all the stupid fucks unnecessarily scramble like decapitated chickens when the police showed up. Memories...

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

My favorite thing when I was in high school was to go to house parties, call the cops and sit and watch all the stupid fucks unnecessarily scramble like decapitated chickens when the police showed up. Memories...

My favorite thing when I was in high school was to go to house parties, and when kids called the cops, me and a buncha stupid fucks would fuck up them up because they thought it was cute to watch everyone unnecassarily scramble like decapitated chickens. Memories...

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by iCEBERG

My favorite thing when I was in high school was to go to house parties, and when kids called the cops, me and a buncha stupid fucks would fuck up them up because they thought it was cute to watch everyone unnecassarily scramble like decapitated chickens. Memories...

you might have a tough time beating up ted....guy is savage...

Guest Ted Wakowski

Whoooaa!

What a coincidence. You should read the post in quote format above yours, it's almost exactly alike. There's a few subtle differences but, for the most part, it's pretty much word for word. Outstanding.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by iCEBERG

he comes across to me as female police officer...

Me and you, loverboy ... ;)

Guest platapie

im glad i wasnt at any parties that ted was at. i dislike being drunk and then haveing the cops show up. i just sit there still beign drunk but it kinda fucks with your buzz.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by platapie

im glad i wasnt at any parties that ted was at

If the types of people that usually make up the world of writers were at any party then there's no way cops would be called by me. But when you consider a typical high-school party full of assholes, jocks, and future fratboys & politicians then it becomes a new ballgame...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

If the types of people that usually make up the world of writers were at any party then there's no way cops would be called by me. But when you consider a typical high-school party full of assholes, jocks, and future fratboys & politicians then it becomes a new ballgame...

true dat

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by T.T Boy

. maybe ill break out someones digi and show yall whats up.

dance par-tay!

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Wilt

yo word dun i beat my dick at the traintracks

TT, u from TOrontO? I asked u already, muthfukka - you working anymore? I don't see your 'work' no more. TT Boy done ripped nuff warm, wet holes. If you know bitches from this city full 'a rude ones, then holler back...bitch.

naw...jokes.

naw - for real.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

pictures!!

pictures!!

pictures!!

Dance Party!!

Dance Party!!

Dance Party!!

Archived