HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONGGGG!!!!

bokals..

REMEMBER "HOUSE"?... THE GOOD FEELING U WOULD GET SOMETIMES?, THE MEMORIES, PARTYS AND SUCH... CRUISING THE STREETS?... THE MIXTAPES?... ARE ANY OF THOSE SONGS OR BEATS STILL STUCK IN YOUR HEAD?..... I REMEMBER MOST OF THEM OR SOMEWHAT.... HAVE SOME ORIGINAL VINYL ON HIP-HOUSE... AND TUNE THE RADIO SUPER LOUD WHEN THE HOUSE MIX COMES ON THE RADIO... TOO BAD ITS ONLY ONCE A WEEK AND MOST OF THE TIME ARE PRETTY LAME... EITHER WAY SHARE... PIX... MEMORIES...ETC....

BRING HOUSE BACKKKK... THE GOOD STUFFFFF.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked this dude, "do they play anything besides techno at raves?"

He said, "YEAH bro! we play trance, house, d+b, house trance, techno home, drum and tech, trance funk, all DIFFERENT kinds of music bro!"

I chopped him in the neck and he exploded into a million glow sticks. fuck yall.

man fuck all yalllll..... i guess many of yalll aint familiar with house that much... fuck no it's not emo... never has been never will be.... it's not techno.... nor is it played at raves. or listened to by other dorks and such.......

house nation fucksss....

HIP-HOUSE...... kool rock steady, sundance, mr lee, tyree, rob base, etc...

it's a CHICAGO thing........ back in the day nothing but that gangbangin' and cruisin down the streets drinkin a 40 and shit.... going to partys and jammin on house... listening to that shit on the radio till 5 in tha morning.... buying the latest mix tapes.. mixed by ur favorite dj's.... bad boy bill, julian jumpin perez, going to the local carnival on a hot summer night and ridin the AmOr ExPress with house bangin through the speakers.... get ur hands togetherrrrrr..EVERYBODYYYYY... dont hold back the feeling give yourself to meeeeee..... follow me, follow me Yeahhh... Why am i the most wanted MC?.. cause alll the MC's wanna be like me... but they cant, still they try to copy but everything they do comes out sloppy.... xcuse mr perez.... how do u feel about boogie down productions?..... ah yo they strap they strap.... how do u feel about KRS 1?.... krs who?.... yo he aint nobody....... bangin beat next.... YEEaaahhhhhhhh buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............

esa loca, dale guevoooo, los boricuas tan bailando, dominicanos tan bailando, ecuatorianos tan bailando, dominicanos tan bailando!!!!... bailando en la fiesta yo quiero una cervezaaaaa...... Alll this shit being mixed, with the change of tempo,VOCALS, and beat happening in a matter of seconds.....

i guess this here is where this would qualify........WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THAT?......

man fuck all yalllll..... i guess many of yalll aint familiar with house that much... fuck no it's not emo... never has been never will be.... it's not techno.... nor is it played at raves. or listened to by other dorks and such.......

house nation fucksss....

HIP-HOUSE...... kool rock steady, sundance, mr lee, tyree, rob base, etc...

it's a CHICAGO thing........ back in the day nothing but that gangbangin' and cruisin down the streets drinkin a 40 and shit.... going to partys and jammin on house... listening to that shit on the radio till 5 in tha morning.... buying the latest mix tapes.. mixed by ur favorite dj's.... bad boy bill, julian jumpin perez, going to the local carnival on a hot summer night and ridin the AmOr ExPress with house bangin through the speakers.... get ur hands togetherrrrrr..EVERYBODYYYYY... dont hold back the feeling give yourself to meeeeee..... follow me, follow me Yeahhh... Why am i the most wanted MC?.. cause alll the MC's wanna be like me... but they cant, still they try to copy but everything they do comes out sloppy.... xcuse mr perez.... how do u feel about boogie down productions?..... ah yo they strap they strap.... how do u feel about KRS 1?.... krs who?.... yo he aint nobody....... bangin beat next.... YEEaaahhhhhhhh buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............

esa loca, dale guevoooo, los boricuas tan bailando, dominicanos tan bailando, ecuatorianos tan bailando, dominicanos tan bailando!!!!... bailando en la fiesta yo quiero una cervezaaaaa...... Alll this shit being mixed, with the change of tempo,VOCALS, and beat happening in a matter of seconds.....

i guess this here is where this would qualify........WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THAT?......

maybe in chicago its hardt

but down here in miami house music was always for fags or preppy kids. i aint kidding

im originally from chicago.. and i think house is homo, it destroys good hiphop songs..

its like the music that all the hispanic hip hop kids do all their drugs to in chicago.

"ey homes les go to dis house party"

"aight homes ill bring dat yay"

fuck house.

It's the nigga with the mask on that will yack dude for jewels

Aint gotta say it, that dudes the truth

make me put that tool to use

these niggaz will be in the game shakin like Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf

Not turrets, gotta rep, my team to the end

Lambos to ferraris to the beamers to the benz

If I blam it'll kill, never ran never will

only thing that bleed on me is these jeans on my timbs

Hat low its not a weak link in my squad

I'm LL In Too Deep, I'm thinkin I'm God

As far as rappers I'm thinkin theyre frauds

call 'em all rubix cubes cause I really used to think they was hard

For once trust me you don't wanna start problems

the pound will make you Eddie Curry wit a heart problem

So if you on the block wit only a few grams man

then you a bird nigga, Tucan Sam

And any beat ima air that, rappers just gotta wear that

Fox Brown should be the only one that can't hear that

Hit you in the spine or the belly, gun on me

I ain't Sticky Fingaz, I ain't leave mine in the telly, smell me?

Thank god he ain't fuckin wit that red line

cuz i'll merk any nigga that disrespect mine

If it wasnt fed time, or lock up or rec time, dude 'll be a daily news headline

You ain't the best, what memo got sent?

if you got dogs what kennel they in?

So if you wanna get fresh like a mentos mint

then it'll tempt those men, wit clips longer than Leno's chin

Aint no type guts wit you

you terrel owens them niggaz that wear eagles they don't even wanna fucc wit you

Me fam? I was pimpin weed dirt, back when niggaz used to rock Simpsons t-shirts

I'll give it to any nigga, I mean any nigga

big man or skinny nigga, dare a dude tempt me nigga

auto or semi nigga, dump it till it's empty nigga

they don't even want you in New York, you like Penny nigga

Check the time it's around that hour

lil niggaz they ain't around that powder

They ain't super or luigi or Mario, ain't found that power

plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower

Cowards, know the toys bust loco

they tryin to dap my hand like the Boy's Club logo

And yea that 5 slide and clock