HOTMAIL screws us over again !

Guest --zeSto--

Guest --zeSto--

Microsoft = Crack dealer

Hotmail = The rock!

let me explain...

the first time's free, then you get hooked, then they expect you to whore and steal for the shit.

so first they say that if you go over 2meg your account will freeze.

Then they say if your account isn't checked for 30 days, it gets whiped out.

NOW they've eliminated POP mail from their basic service.

what's next? If you want *free* hotmail, Bill Gates gets your firstborn son?

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon7.gif'> DIE BASTARDS DIE http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon7.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

haha suckas. Just kidding.. i used to have a hotmail account but for some reason i started getting over 30+ spam messages a day... so i said "FUCK YOU HOTMAIL..."

and went with yahoo.... get yourself a yahoo account....

Guest Catch22

Yeah I had 2 hotmail accounts on 1 of them I was gettin around 75+ junk mail a day. The other one got around 35+ a day. Hotmail is bullshit.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Catch22

Yeah I had 2 hotmail accounts on 1 of them I was gettin around 75+ junk mail a day. The other one got around 35+ a day. Hotmail is bullshit.

I have two hotmail accounts. One receives spam once in a while. The other gets none, ever. The reason it gets none is because I have never given it away to anyone or anything except my friends.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

we need a 12ozprophet.com email...that would look sick as fuck

my friend would be like..Yo wats your email

i would be like Moelester@12OZPROPHET.COM!!!

he would say..WHOA 12ozprophet!! is that like a secret society...that sounds so cool....that must mean your cool...here...you can fuck my girlfriend!!!

me- woohoo!!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

we need a 12ozprophet.com email...that would look sick as fuck

my friend would be like..Yo wats your email

i would be like Moelester@12OZPROPHET.COM!!!

he would say..WHOA 12ozprophet!! is that like a secret society...that sounds so cool....that must mean your cool...here...you can fuck my girlfriend!!!

me- woohoo!!

yo, and i'd be all yeah baby my e mail is Deto@12ozprophet.com, :rolleyes: :king:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ASER1NE

whats pop mail

It's where one email account will filter into another account.

Before you could have accounts redirect to your hotmail.

so the joe@abc and joe@123 could all go to joe@hotmail.

but not anymore!

Beer Time... I'm out.

ever since i first got an account with hotmail they said if you dont log on for 30 days it gets whiped out. the new shit theyre coming up with is bullshit. luckily i have no junk mail so my account size is pretty managable. they always fuck when sending my mail or say "this page cannot be found" or some shit now and i think they just do that shit to fuck with me cuz i wont buy their fuckin upgrade. i havent checked out yahoo but maybe theyve got a better setup.

Guest Qwest

its been pissin me off too. i have like 40 messages and use like 60% then tha next day say i got 50 messages and all tha sudden im using 98%!

quest. your messages must be hella big or have links or images on them or some shit because i have like 90 messages and i use about 12 percent of my space. it doesnt matter how many messages you have, its how much memory you use.

Archived